Killie in Europe 2024/25

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Has there been another pandemic during tonight’s game? Have the other 35 games been cancelled? 

Think he's getting mixed up with the 5 post split games at the end of the season.

He wouldn't know what goes on in the Premier league tbf.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You lot can only continue to dream about what it must be like to play in Europe.

Ok, we’re out, but the memories of Belgium, Norway And Denmark will remain for a long time.

Away back to the seaside league where you belong.

And by the way, I’m not hurting, just proud of what we’ve achieved.

WFAANW.

Same tbh

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Ok, we’re out, but the memories of Belgium, Norway And Denmark will remain for a long time.

Aren’t we just so jealous. Suppose it beats living in the worst town in Scotland for a couple of nights.

At least Killie fans saw their team make an effort; I feel for the Hearts fans who didn't.

8 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Aren’t we just so jealous. Suppose it beats living in the worst town in Scotland for a couple of nights.

Oh, do grow up, laddie. Anyway, the worst town in Scotland is Kilsyth, as anyone knows.

I really wanted us to win tonight and get through to the group stage, not to continue our European adventures or for the financial boost we would've received but because I spotted some cnut wearing a rangers top in amongst the Copenhagen fans.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Haven't read through this thread and it may have been mentioned already, but what the f*ck was that Killie crowd about tonight? It might have been different at the actual match, but on TV all you could hear was the bloody drum. Zero atmosphere, and for about an hour all Killie needed was one goal.

You're right about the tv thing. Atmosphere at the game was absolutely superb. Backed team from first to last. Reception they got at the end was electric. 

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

You're right about the tv thing. Atmosphere at the game was absolutely superb. Backed team from first to last. Reception they got at the end was electric. 

That's good to hear. None of that came across on TV, apart from the tedious drum.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That's good to hear. None of that came across on TV, apart from the tedious drum.

If you hadn’t mentioned it I wouldn’t have known about a drum.

Edited by NFL12

7 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

So what was the official crowd ?

32 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I don’t.

Enjoy your European adventure lads, ? 
We did.

what a sad bunch of fannies you lot are coming across as.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Hard luck Killie, getting the early goal should have had Rugby Park bouncing. The team tried their best and came up just short.

That sums it up nicely although the atmosphere was definitely good not sure why that wasn’t coming over on tv/radio based on the other comments.