Staggies v ‘Well 11/5

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Stuart “Ketts” Kettlewell still holds Ross County FC in high regard. I suspect Motherwell will be fielding the Under 15s tomorrow. 

I have it on good authority that Ketts is staying at Fergies house this weekend. Whilst I don’t expect an appearance at Foxes, they may well share a glass of red after a spirited but ultimate loss for Well.

Ketts mentions wanting to be as high up as possible and did the same last year when we were safer but he still put out strong enough teams, which is fair enough I suppose. He also mentioned in the presser that anyone can get into the starting 11 due to the work during the week and he's not going to start messing around just cause we're safe. Probably fair enough also, but I wish he would.

I want Motherwell to win every game but for the rest of the season I'd love Bair continuing to score and the youngsters getting more involved. Chucking on Ross at 90+2 when we're 4-1 up against Livi isn't it. Give him and/or Ferrie at least half an hour.

All down to attitude on the day.

County will be well up for it (or should be)while I'm not sure about us.

Win lose or draw its a great away day and I always look forward to going up to Dingwall.

4 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Stuart “Ketts” Kettlewell still holds Ross County FC in high regard. I suspect Motherwell will be fielding the Under 15s tomorrow. 

Deal, providing our under 15s goalie can catch a cross. 

Missus is away to a wedding in England this weekend so I was unable to go up north for this. 

Shame as the weather is cracking and this is why I would want county to stay up.

The fact most of our games have been Midweek December and shite like that makes me forget how good those away days can be.

Anyway I am going out for the day and will probably be on here half cut at 3pm the mora. 

We're little clouds today. a lot more motherwell fans up here than I expected, since this isn't really an important match in the scheme of things.

Must be the Wimpy

20240511_134530.thumb.jpg.13dd5fb28219239642d1c0ac366de2c5.jpg