East Kilbride v Stranraer

Bit late to the party but good luck Stranraer, don’t like these new fangled franchise sides, think that’s why I can’t stand Livingston, that and the fact they just turn a blind eye to debt.

Odd game. EK well on top first 25 mins without ever looking like scoring. The longer the half went on the more Stranraer came into it though. The goal was coming. Absolute worldy though. They should have had another before half time too. Big half time team talk upcoming for Kennedy.......

Some finish and some celebrations behind the goal. Think I’m stained blue from the smoke bomb now which is the wrong colour for me but I’ll let it slide. 45 more to keep this chicken-eating smackheed in irrelevancy.

More importantly to keep a real football team where they should be.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Odd game. EK well on top first 25 mins without ever looking like scoring. The longer the half went on the more Stranraer came into it though. The goal was coming. Absolute worldy though. They should have had another before half time too. Big half time team talk upcoming for Kennedy.......

Hopefully no cameras to film the cringefest this time

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

... Big half time team talk upcoming for Kennedy.......

That's an image I could really do without ... poor bloody players, aye?

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Bit late to the party but good luck Stranraer, don’t like these new fangled franchise sides, think that’s why I can’t stand Livingston, that and the fact they just turn a blind eye to debt.

Completely with you on Livi. Scotland’s answer to MK Dons.

Just now, Otis Blue said:

That's an image I could really do without ... poor bloody players, aye?

The one he gave the Darvel players before they played us in the cup last season is up there with some of the worst things I’ve seen in my 50 odd years following football.

EK the better team for majority of the half but with no cutting edge, Stranraer definitely finished the half stronger. Goal was a worldie. 

it also appeared there was a bottle launched from the EK dugout towards the Stranraer bench during the celebrations, Words were exchanged with Ferry.

1 minute ago, To B or not B said:

EK the better team for majority of the half but with no cutting edge, Stranraer definitely finished the half stronger. Goal was a worldie. 

it also appeared there was a bottle launched from the EK dugout towards the Stranraer bench during the celebrations, Words were exchanged with Ferry.

Ferry is a complete knob 

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The one he gave the Darvel players before they played us in the cup last season is up there with some of the worst things I’ve seen in my 50 odd years following football.

The team talk before the Aberdeen game was a pure cringe fest.

12 minutes ago, To B or not B said:

Exactly the sort of behaviour I expect from this gang of bams. Come on Stranraer finish these c***s off.