Todays scores 11/5

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Cant imagine theres many other times this season that lok fans would be outnumbered by visiting fans?

Clydebank fans were just in early as probably had a hotel in Merryhill booked last night to get in both games. 

6 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Clydebank fans were just in early as probably had a hotel in Merryhill booked last night to get in both games. 

You were outnumbered today ... and your "winner" i suspect was offside.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well done to talbot coming second, their regrouping this year was admirable, i wish they were going on to the playoffs as they deserve the chance. 

Deserve sweet fa they have never won the wosfl, like saying largs deserve the playoffs because they went on a good run. Birthday card pish 

4 minutes ago, Clubberlang said:

Deserve sweet fa they have never won the wosfl, like saying largs deserve the playoffs because they went on a good run. Birthday card pish 

🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)

Kirkintilloch 0, Largs 3. It is remarkable to see Largs finish fifth. I do recall an article in the local paper worrying if we'd be in a relegation battle in August.

If Beith continue to have Diver next season they will be hard to dislodge from the top of the table.

Edited by Josuke Higashikata

40 minutes ago, Clubberlang said:

Did a seagull eat your ice cream on the Largs seafront? It's happened to me, btw.

1 hour ago, Dean Learner said:

First part is arguable and the linesman didn't give the second part so a moot point. 

The linesman got it wrong imo ... hopefully the highlights will clear it up 

50 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Same linesman who got one of our players sent off incorrectly against Pollok previously (overturned). 

Results are in from the Southside of Glasgow

Clydebank… Nul points.

23 hours ago, mike strutter said:

You were outnumbered today ... and your "winner" i suspect was offside.

Attendance was 530. Doubt very much there were more Clydebank fans there than Pollok. No way of knowing for sure I suppose! Nevertheless, if I’m wrong, congratulations on winning the ‘We Had More Fans’ trophy!

18 minutes ago, mtln said:

Attendance was 530. Doubt very much there were more Clydebank fans there than Pollok. No way of knowing for sure I suppose! Nevertheless, if I’m wrong, congratulations on winning the ‘We Had More Fans’ trophy!

530, very poor. How many would there have been if it had been played on F….. 😀

4 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

530, very poor. How many would there have been if it had been played on F….. 😀

Probably a bit more but it was effectively a meaningless game so still not as many as there would have been earlier in the season.

I couldn’t have made it on Friday though so I’m delighted it was on yesterday!