CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

Off the WOSFL website. You would think they would check before publishing .... Spot the error. 

The upcoming match in the Scottish Gas Scottish Cup is set to take place in the Preliminary Round 2 on 31/08/24 at 15:00 at Holm Park, featuring Clydebank facing off against St Andrews United. Historically, these two teams have not met before in any official competitions, making this encounter an intriguing prospect. Looking at recent form, Clydebank has been on a winning streak with their last five matches resulting in victories. They secured wins against Johnstone Burgh, Ardeer Thistle, Darvel, St Cadoc's, and Pollok, showcasing a strong performance leading up to this match. On the other hand, St Andrews United showed their prowess in their most recent match with a win against Gartcairn. This victory demonstrates their ability to compete at a high level and sets the stage for an exciting clash against Clydebank. In terms of player statistics, key goal-scorers for Clydebank include Nicholas Little with 4 goals, Lee Gallacher with 3 goals, and Dean Cairns with 2 goals, among others. St Andrews United's top scorers remain undisclosed as of now. Considering the form and momentum of both teams, Clydebank seems to have the upper hand heading into this match. While unpredictability is always a factor in football, based on recent performances, Clydebank is likely to be the favourite to come out on top in this encounter. The predicted chances of Clydebank winning could be estimated at around 60%, with St Andrews United facing a 40% probability of securing a positive result. 

As Gartcairn are a WOSFL member, you would think they would get it right.

Edited by DanMan

33 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Off the WOSFL website. You would think they would check before publishing .... Spot the error. 

The upcoming match in the Scottish Gas Scottish Cup is set to take place in the Preliminary Round 2 on 31/08/24 at 15:00 at Holm Park, featuring Clydebank facing off against St Andrews United. Historically, these two teams have not met before in any official competitions, making this encounter an intriguing prospect. Looking at recent form, Clydebank has been on a winning streak with their last five matches resulting in victories. They secured wins against Johnstone Burgh, Ardeer Thistle, Darvel, St Cadoc's, and Pollok, showcasing a strong performance leading up to this match. On the other hand, St Andrews United showed their prowess in their most recent match with a win against Gartcairn. This victory demonstrates their ability to compete at a high level and sets the stage for an exciting clash against Clydebank. In terms of player statistics, key goal-scorers for Clydebank include Nicholas Little with 4 goals, Lee Gallacher with 3 goals, and Dean Cairns with 2 goals, among others. St Andrews United's top scorers remain undisclosed as of now. Considering the form and momentum of both teams, Clydebank seems to have the upper hand heading into this match. While unpredictability is always a factor in football, based on recent performances, Clydebank is likely to be the favourite to come out on top in this encounter. The predicted chances of Clydebank winning could be estimated at around 60%, with St Andrews United facing a 40% probability of securing a positive result. 

I believe it tells you that it's AI generated and could be inaccurate.

15 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Aye, I hope nobody relies upon the AI nonsense before placing a bet. It recently turned a 4-0 home win into a 0-4 loss.

The league should just ditch the thing because it doesn't improve the website in any way.

I personally think the league need to update certain elements of website, on the whole it is good however the AI generated stuff is not needed. 

I would like to see a full current squad list for each team and even a leader board for top scorers etc...I would have thought with the new comet system in place, where excuse my ignorance as not sure what it really is, is meant to be fully digital so should be generating the info on behalf of the league such as scorers. bookings etc...

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

I personally think the league need to update certain elements of website, on the whole it is good however the AI generated stuff is not needed. 

I would like to see a full current squad list for each team and even a leader board for top scorers etc...I would have thought with the new comet system in place, where excuse my ignorance as not sure what it really is, is meant to be fully digital so should be generating the info on behalf of the league such as scorers. bookings etc...

If you select the team from the league table you get the squad and team stats give goals scorers

21 hours ago, DanMan said:

Given that we are 1/7 for the win tomorrow, I think someone is at the madam there

22 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Aye, I hope nobody relies upon the AI nonsense before placing a bet. It recently turned a 4-0 home win into a 0-4 loss.

The league should just ditch the thing because it doesn't improve the website in any way.

If anyone is placing a bet based on that info, then they're proof of the saying - 'A fool and his money are soon parted.'

4 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Given that we are 1/7 for the win tomorrow, I think someone is at the madam there

I think you will win without too much trouble but as you say those odds are a bit extreme!