Just now, stressball said:

Yup. Can’t see any reason to not allow your fans their big moment on TV. 

Don’t see a reason for police to say no, or Kilmarnock.

On the plus side you’re going to use it at your first European game, so at least it’ll be seen. I’ll make sure to check it out.

It's not going to be worth the big build up now, hopefully we will actually reach Mainland Europe this time.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

It's not going to be worth the big build up now, hopefully we will actually reach Mainland Europe this time.

Speaking of…

Have the entry points been finalised yet?

I read there’s still some permutations that allow Scottish teams to enter later.

Just now, stressball said:

Speaking of…

Have the entry points been finalised yet?

I read there’s still some permutations that allow Scottish teams to enter later.

I thought we were stuck on for QR2 of the EL & dropping into QR3 of the ECL if we Nomaded it,but I may be wrong.

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

So SKY can televise both games. 

Thanks, thought it might be.    No complaints from Ibrox?      Nah, not if it means more money, I suppose.  

Why would there be any complaints about one midweek game being on a Tuesday and the other on a Wednesday? This happens fairly regularly even when there's no TV game.

On 12/05/2024 at 09:12, Pizzo said:

Hopefully get a good home crowd in to give the players the ovation they deserve.

Young team have had the display they've planned for months, cancelled due to the opposition and likely on police advice.

No doubt that mob will get away with whatever they like as usual though.

Club advised them to do it first Euro home game as it's a full stand display and Wednesday will be nowhere near a full stand.

Nothing to do with the opposition. 

Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully there's one more brilliant performance at RP left at the end of a really memorable season. 

Also brings to mind a few mad Sellick Da's I've encountered over the years who had some hair-brained conspiracy that the Kilmarnock support gave their (4th place) team a standing ovation in 2003 only because Celtic had been deprived the league championship at our place on the last day. 

I can see Vassell targeting Scales for this and rightly so as he lacks physicality for a cb at times. The goal we conceded last week against the **** shows that aerially we can be easy got so going to not looking forward to every time Armstrong looks to whip one in. Here's hoping Killie have been in party mode.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

I can see Vassell targeting Scales for this and rightly so as he lacks physicality for a cb at times. The goal we conceded last week against the **** shows that aerially we can be easy got so going to not looking forward to every time Armstrong looks to whip one in. Here's hoping Killie have been in party mode.

Vassell unlikely to be playing as he can now go for long waited surgery and be ready for start of season. Innes Cameron or Greg Stewart likely to start in his place 

15 minutes ago, flood said:

Vassell unlikely to be playing as he can now go for long waited surgery and be ready for start of season. Innes Cameron or Greg Stewart likely to start in his place 

Glad to hear this tbh. I assume Van Veen just isn't fit? 

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Glad to hear this tbh. I assume Van Veen just isn't fit? 

A bit of a disappointment and waste of money for us.

Apparently he picked up a niggle/strain warming up on Saturday, not for the first time it's happened either. He disappeared up the tunnel while the rest of the squad celebrated on the pitch. 

Won't be missed tbh.

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Club advised them to do it first Euro home game as it's a full stand display and Wednesday will be nowhere near a full stand.

Nothing to do with the opposition. 

That makes a lot of sense tbf

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I'm in the home end and would have taken part in the display tbf, no point getting found out before the game even kicks off.

You WILL NOT be. In the home end. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

You WILL NOT be. In the home end. 

Agree with your last sentence, will buy you a pie. I draw the line at joining in the Killie/Billy Boys though.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Apparently we are doing a display commemorating Tommy Burns and Killie will be arranging a minutes applause for him before the game. Passed 16 years ago today.

Section 1869 have a banner that they'll display in the 16th minute.

On 13/05/2024 at 19:33, gannonball said:

I'm in the home end and would have taken part in the display tbf, no point getting found out before the game even kicks off.

Doubt you even know your way to Parkhead never mind Rugby Park.

2 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Doubt you even know your way to Parkhead never mind Rugby Park.

I've been a season ticket holder for what must be the better part of 2 decades now, I don't think I have been to Rugby Park since before Covid so feel free to give me a tour tonight.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I've been a season ticket holder for what must be the better part of 2 decades now, I don't think I have been to Rugby Park since before Covid so feel free to give me a tour tonight.

Bet your season ticket seat sits empty for half the season just like the rest of your glory hunters.