Best thing for me is, obviously, Killie winning and delaying Celtic confirming the title mathematically. Our players have had an incredible season and deserve to have the night be a celebration of that, rather than the focus being on what Celtic have done. 

Next best thing would be Rangers dropping points on Tuesday so it's done, and the result of Wednesday's game is irrelevant for both sides. No tension that way and everyone can just enjoy themselves. 

Whatever happens, looking forward to cheering the team on and staying behind to applaud them. One of my favourite squads of players I've ever had the pleasure to support.

Hopefully get a good home crowd in to give the players the ovation they deserve.

Young team have had the display they've planned for months, cancelled due to the opposition and likely on police advice.

No doubt that mob will get away with whatever they like as usual though.

8 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

Hopefully get a good home crowd in to give the players the ovation they deserve.

Young team have had the display they've planned for months, cancelled due to the opposition and likely on police advice.

No doubt that mob will get away with whatever they like as usual though.

No doubt they will be allowed to glorify banned terrorist organisations though. Utter scum.

32 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

Wtf has the home display got t do with us? I assume its nothing antagonistic so sounds like nonesense to me tbh.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Wtf has the home display got t do with us? I assume its nothing antagonistic so sounds like nonesense to me tbh.

Giant tifo of Derek mcinnes, kris Boyd and Kyle lafferty imo 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Giant tifo of Derek mcinnes, kris Boyd and Kyle lafferty imo 

Waa waa theyum, they are pure antagonising us,'mon the Child murdering terrorists!

2 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Best thing for me is, obviously, Killie winning and delaying Celtic confirming the title mathematically. Our players have had an incredible season and deserve to have the night be a celebration of that, rather than the focus being on what Celtic have done. 

Next best thing would be Rangers dropping points on Tuesday so it's done, and the result of Wednesday's game is irrelevant for both sides. No tension that way and everyone can just enjoy themselves. 

Whatever happens, looking forward to cheering the team on and staying behind to applaud them. One of my favourite squads of players I've ever had the pleasure to support.

Erm, excuse me, but we’ll have no talk of the 2012 AllStar Ibrox Franchise dropping points to Dundee. Thank you very much. We want our one-and-done European adventure against some Welsh jobbers, so don’t you Killie boys go wishing for things like that.

Now, piss off and enjoy owning St Mirren this season. Gie’s a shout when you let us out of your back pocket. 🙃

In all seriousness that's absolutely pish that the Kilmarnock fans aren't allowed their tifo, although it's a tad unfair to blame Celtic, clearly the club and police have come up with some fucking nonsense reason for this?

Regardless of the opposition its Kilmarnock's ground and their fans should be entitled to have a tifo display ar their last game of a hugely successful season, I'm making an out the box suggestion here but is it perhaps because the police suspect, with Celtic needing a point to clinch the league that there will be Celtic fans in the home sections (let's be honest there will likely be a few dotted around Rugby Park) and this could cause tension when a tifo display is going on?

As for the match, Rugby Park has seen our two worst domestic performances of the year by some distance so it would be somewhat fitting to put those results in the 'spam folder' and put on a performance fitting to clinch a title.

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

In all seriousness that's absolutely pish that the Kilmarnock fans aren't allowed their tifo, although it's a tad unfair to blame Celtic, clearly the club and police have come up with some fucking nonsense reason for this?

Regardless of the opposition its Kilmarnock's ground and their fans should be entitled to have a tifo display ar their last game of a hugely successful season, I'm making an out the box suggestion here but is it perhaps because the police suspect, with Celtic needing a point to clinch the league that there will be Celtic fans in the home sections (let's be honest there will likely be a few dotted around Rugby Park) and this could cause tension when a tifo display is going on?

As for the match, Rugby Park has seen our two worst domestic performances of the year by some distance so it would be somewhat fitting to put those results in the 'spam folder' and put on a performance fitting to clinch a title.

It’s old firm cuntos in the home seats in the first place that causes any tension. Tifos have zero to do with that. 

10 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

2 defeats on the astro, 1 game on it Wednesday. St Brendan putting the sh*ts up the Celtic players. About the pitch. 

Oops it(s) back to 3 points in front. You may be lucky and Dundee will do you a favour. 

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It is nonsensical Mags, I am not happy, but realistic enough to accept that you will infest our areas. I suspect that you wouldn't give a single shiny shit about anything we do with regards to tifos wherever you may be in the stadium so this is an utterl clusterfuck of a decision.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It is nonsensical Mags, I am not happy, but realistic enough to accept that you will infest our areas. I suspect that you wouldn't give a single shiny shit about anything we do with regards to tifos wherever you may be in the stadium so this is an utterl clusterfuck of a decision.

Yup. Can’t see any reason to not allow your fans their big moment on TV. 

Don’t see a reason for police to say no, or Kilmarnock.

On the plus side you’re going to use it at your first European game, so at least it’ll be seen. I’ll make sure to check it out.