Rangers FC vs Dundee FC - The Least Anticipated Game of the Season.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Still, insurance taken out.

Screenshot_20240514-080617.png

£51 in return for potentially wrecking our Euro dream wouldn't come close to compensating me !!!

Tomorrow night would be unbearable if this happens. 

On 13/05/2024 at 13:58, AJF said:

Aye, just get this game out the way. It’s going to be a rather threadbare squad by the looks of it anyway so maybe a chance for some fringe players to have a go and stake a claim for the Scottish Cup final.

Forgot how crap your squad is. Thanks for the reminder. 

Last time rangers cried this much about injuries was when we were about to pump them and get Beale sacked. 

Convenient timing that as they are about to officially chuck the league the same noises are being made. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Last time rangers cried this much about injuries was when we were about to pump them and get Beale sacked. 

Convenient timing that as they are about to officially chuck the league the same noises are being made. 

The criticisms of our failure to get players fit has been rather consistent. Clement has referred to it numerous times throughout the season. Maybe you just pay attention to it when you want to.

Edited by AJF

18 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

How much would you like me to have put behind your absolutely shite football team mate?

You've gone far enough, don't want you blowing any more of your pocket money, mummy won't be pleased.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

The criticisms of our failure to get players fit has been rather consistent. Clement has referred to it numerous times throughout the season. Maybe you just pay attention to it when you want to.

Present day Gazza would probably pass a medical carried out by Rangers medical team.

Just heard that Dundee haven't beaten Rangers at Ibrox since dinosaurs walked the Earth.

What can possibly go wrong?

Pity I'm out of Glasgow at the moment. The way the squad is looking, I could've had a place on the bench.