WOSFL Summer Signings

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

Good player?

Yes, he has a lot of potential, but he's still only 20 years old. Busy, tidy, and towards the end of last season started to bring and end product to his game. I'm not sure he's ready to hold down a regular starting place for Auchinleck Talbot just yet, but hopefully he proves me wrong.

7 hours ago, glensmad said:

Yes, he has a lot of potential, but he's still only 20 years old. Busy, tidy, and towards the end of last season started to bring and end product to his game. I'm not sure he's ready to hold down a regular starting place for Auchinleck Talbot just yet, but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Cheers looking forward to seeing him. Schoneville was excellent once he got over the injury.

24 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Cheers looking forward to seeing him. Schoneville was excellent once he got over the injury.

I never had any doubts that Schoneville would make his mark at Talbot.

9 hours ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Drumchap£l with a 3 part signing

Ex Swansea, Falkirk, Brechin and Kelty striker Botti Biabi

Ally McCoists son,  Argyll McCoist

And Nacho Novo in as a coach.....

Nothing to see here, seems perfectly l£git

Have no idea how my club (and many others) can possibly compete financially, it is out of control now

Tell them I've got some magic beans for sale.

5 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Moore won’t care he’ll be getting plenty ££££

More so talking about the fact that Murdie is paying someone he clearly wasn't a fan of last time around that money 

40 minutes ago, Pollok mad said:

More so talking about the fact that Murdie is paying someone he clearly wasn't a fan of last time around that money 

Murdie won't be at Johnstone Burgh too long.

He'll probably be gone by Christmas.

54 minutes ago, stumpy said:

Beith sign Ricky little from Arbroath 🏁🏁

FB_IMG_1719413735451.jpg

Very very good signing for Beith. Interesting to see how they rebuild the squad with a larger turnover this season than last. 

33 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Very very good signing for Beith. Interesting to see how they rebuild the squad with a larger turnover this season than last. 

They've got a very good manager im sure they'll not be far away.

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

They've got a very good manager im sure they'll not be far away.

I bet Kilwinning Rangers are sick that they let him go. Given the managerial merry go round they're having it must be a tough one to take. 

Just now, AM-1 said:

I bet Kilwinning Rangers are sick that they let him go. Given the managerial merry go round they're having it must be a tough one to take. 

Must be one of the worst decisions ever.

On 21/06/2024 at 22:56, FitbaGuy said:

Technically until the registration is processed by the SFA, it can always be undone. 

Guess some clubs prefer to be cautious before announcing them.

So registrations open 1st July I read somewhere, treams playing this weekend though

15 minutes ago, cultured_left_foot said:

Danny O’Neil also beith to Johnstone 

Beith announced that Danny had extended his contract just a few weeks ago!   Must be some serious cash involved in that move.

Edited by TediousTom

29 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Beith announced that Danny had extended his contract just a few weeks ago!   Must be some serious cash involved in that move.

£20000 was quoted on here a few weeks ago.

3 hours ago, Pollok mad said:

He was very young and raw at this time and has now played at this level for some time.