Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who ill be Hibs' next permanent manager?  

292 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Wel, you can score Neil Lennon off the list, for the time being at least. 

Has anyone seriously been linked yet?

Aye. Yogi :lol:

51 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Stubbs, of course, being an expert at engaging with a fan base.

What a c**t.

Screenshot_20240521-193522.png

Appreciate you didnt like him, and he certainly wasnt a good manager for you lot.

But 8 years ago today he gave me and all Hibs fans an unforgettable and historic day - and for that he will always be a hero.

7 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Wel, you can score Neil Lennon off the list, for the time being at least. 

Has anyone seriously been linked yet?

Nobody cares enough to want it.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

It’s going to be SDG. Club fed article to get the ball rolling before the official announcement.. 

Would rather have Gray in charge than another Lee Johnson type manager. 

Posted (edited)

You’d imagine Beale will be still getting a fair whack from Sunderland. Hibs would probably need to cover that value or close to it over the deal you would imagine, depending of course on how desperate Beale is to get back into football.

Edited by Sortmeout

27 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You’d imagine Beale will be still getting a fair whack from Sunderland. Hibs would probably need to cover that value or close to it over the deal you would imagine, depending of course on how desperate Beale is to get back into football.

If we appointed Beale (we won’t) could see massive protests at Easter Road if that happens. 

55 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It's important to remember that Hibs are now insisting they are very, very rich (stop giggling at the back!) and are run by people who have consistently shown themselves to be terrible at running a football club.

Beale is a distinct possibility here.

Make it so, Hibs. Make it so.

11 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's important to remember that Hibs are now insisting they are very, very rich (stop giggling at the back!) and are run by people who have consistently shown themselves to be terrible at running a football club.

Beale is a distinct possibility here.

Make it so, Hibs. Make it so.

Unfortunately for Hibs the people who own them consider ninth in the table to be a good result.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think we’re overlooking Alan Stubbs here. He is a hero after all. 

Leaving aside that the end of Hibernain's Scottish Cup run was a great shame, the sudden swinging of fortunes is one of the things I love about football.

Stubbs was seconds away from being remembered as the guy who failed in two goes to get Hibs promoted, lost a cup final to Ross County, chucked away a play-off at Falkirk.

Chased out of town.

Then Hibs get two corners and he's a hero for life. Not much sums up fitba better than that.

They should Bring Him Home.

Saw some social media (I know I know😑) that said Hibs are not favourable towards getting involved in a protracted compensation argument with any club which would appear to rule out McInnes and Robinson.

If it is SDG will this be the first time both Edinburgh clubs are led at the same time by men in the "catastrophically bald" catergory. 

2 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Saw some social media (I know I know😑) that said Hibs are not favourable towards getting involved in a protracted compensation argument with any club which would appear to rule out McInnes and Robinson.

If it is SDG will this be the first time both Edinburgh clubs are led at the same time by men in the "catastrophically bald" catergory. 

I’m fully supportive of catastrophically bald people being allowed in the workplace.