Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who ill be Hibs' next permanent manager?  

292 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I’m fully supportive of catastrophically bald people being allowed in the workplace. 

Whilst us in the ‘on our way to catastrophically bald’ community get overlooked over and over again. 

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Whilst us in the ‘on our way to catastrophically bald’ community get overlooked over and over again. 

Spamheids in waiting?

Is there a manager we can realistically go for that the fan(nies) will unite behind?

McInnes will gets chased for his style of football
Robinson will get chased for being out of his depth and surely the fans won't allow Robinson if they're trying to get Malky cancelled
Lennon, off the market
Alex Neil is too expensive
Michael O'Neill is too expensive
SDG is too much of a novice
Ian Murray is too much of a lower league manager

and so on. 

I can only think of Ronny Deila that might interest people. 

12 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

If we appointed Beale (we won’t) could see massive protests at Easter Road if that happens. 

Genuine question: why would Beale lead to protests where Mackay hasn't?

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Us follically challenged are a very misunderstood lot tbf ...

3 hours ago, AndyM said:

Saw some social media (I know I know😑) that said Hibs are not favourable towards getting involved in a protracted compensation argument with any club which would appear to rule out McInnes and Robinson.

If it is SDG will this be the first time both Edinburgh clubs are led at the same time by men in the "catastrophically bald" catergory. 

Surely the cue for a revival of the Festival Cup with a new trophy in the shape of a comb.

3 hours ago, AndyM said:

Saw some social media (I know I know😑) that said Hibs are not favourable towards getting involved in a protracted compensation argument with any club which would appear to rule out McInnes and Robinson.

If it is SDG will this be the first time both Edinburgh clubs are led at the same time by men in the "catastrophically bald" catergory. 

Hiring Mackay I’m (99%) sure will have ruled McInnes out. No sure about the other guy from the much smaller club right enough.

2 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Is there a manager we can realistically go for that the fan(nies) will unite behind?

Robinson will get chased for being out of his depth and surely the fans won't allow Robinson if they're trying to get Malky cancelled
Lennon, off the market

and so on. 

Ronny Delia with SDG as assistant?

6 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Lennon, off the market

and so on. 

What did Robinson do that would lead to him being “cancelled” if I’ve picked you up right? 

28 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

What did Robinson do that would lead to him being “cancelled” if I’ve picked you up right? 

Not guilty. 

Supposedly out of the running thankfully. 

8 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Lennon, off the market

and so on. 

Michael Beale.

56 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

His next gig will be the Scotland job imo

DM gets free reign at RP under Billy & Phyllis, he'd have to answer to Malky McKay at Hibs, he was never in the running for the job the minute they appointed a sporting director.

12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

DM gets free reign at RP under Billy & Phyllis, he'd have to answer to Malky McKay at Hibs, he was never in the running for the job the minute they appointed a sporting director.

Malky McKay is quite friendly with DM, I dont think it was ever happening in the first place.

IMV this is a media story - probably taken off some fan site -  that has gained arms and legs.

Good on DM, he has an improved contract and the SFA will need to pay you lot compo when he goes there !