Ross County v Aberdeen (Sun 19th May)

Ironically it will be Stuart Kettlewell that saves Ross County this season as Motherwell will probably beat St. Johnstone (after watching tonight reminded that Saints really are a terrible team)

County have been very poor against Aberdeen this season and Miovski is world class. Duk can be great too. 

Ross County 1 Aberdeen 4

Good thing will be a big crowd for this. Aberdeen usually fill the stadium and they are playing good football at the moment.

On 15/05/2024 at 22:10, Sonam said:

Ironically it will be Stuart Kettlewell that saves Ross County this season as Motherwell will probably beat St. Johnstone (after watching tonight reminded that Saints really are a terrible team.

Secure that pish

On 15/05/2024 at 23:07, PSJ.84 said:

STAND FREE

We could hammer Ross County, we won't, but because your team has zero chance of beating Motherwell it won't make any difference. 

It is well within Aberdeen FC’s best interests to allow Ross County to win this association soccer match. The damage that the loss of ‘The Mallard’ would do to the top flight is unimaginable, and the above result goes a long way to preventing this from happening and fighting the evil in St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

We could hammer Ross County, we won't, but because your team has zero chance of beating Motherwell it won't make any difference. 

Don’t worry, I’m well aware we won’t keep up our end of the deal. 

Zero chance Ross County lose this. None.

They'll be about 4 up by half time then both sides can play keep ball for 45 minutes.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

They'll be about 4 up by half time then both sides can play keep ball for 45 minutes.

No. We still have a place to play for (woo fuckin hoo) and players have a new boss to impress. I mean, that doesn't mean we won't ship four in the first half, that's possible, but no way we'll be setting for anything. 

But Motherwell will be gubbing your lot anyway so it won't matter for you. 

9 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

If we draw with Aberdeen and Saints beat Motherwell, then that 5-1 thrashing by Motherwell is going to look really dumb.

Jane Lewis on the Sportsound podcast with her usual misinformed drivel - stating that if it’s a draw in this one, then a St Johnstone win at Fir Park may still not be enough for them.

9 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

It is well within Aberdeen FC’s best interests to allow Ross County to win this association soccer match. The damage that the loss of ‘The Mallard’ would do to the top flight is unimaginable, and the above result goes a long way to preventing this from happening and fighting the evil in St Johnstone.

I'm really starting to enjoy these. A part of me wishes there was some way to prolong the season, just so I could read at least a couple more of them...

4 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

I'm really starting to enjoy these. A part of me wishes there was some way to prolong the season, just so I could read at least a couple more of them...

I sincerely hope it is the last time this season I have to use my bit.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I sincerely hope it is the last time this season I have to use my bit.

Me too in reality, but if we hit full time on Sunday in 11th place at least we will all have the prospect of these posts to fall back on. It's almost win-win!

36 minutes ago, Stu_81 said:

I think the dons players should listen to todays sportsound podcast, that will help ensure 5 wins on the spin.

Aye, she’s clearly not aware of the Peter Leven juggernaut, as St Johnstone “have the easier match on paper”.

I hope Ross County do stay up as I like every pub in Dingwall (except the irritating Mallard) and its retro Wimpy.

Plus St Johnstone seem to solely exist for the purposes of sending glass eyes to sleep.

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I’m not so sure. We haven’t laid a glove on Aberdeen this season, and with their form at the moment, it’s hard to see past them winning this.