Clyde FC Season 24/25

The scary thing about all of these “rumours” is it highlights just how much rubbish we’ve had play for us over the past 10-15 years. It’s amazing we have any support left!

20 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Steve Kipre. His brother Cedric was at Motherwell. 

Cedric has just won Player of the Year at West Brom, and is expected to knock back a contract offer that makes him the highest payed player at the club….to sign for an EPL side…….I wonder what Steve is up to these days? 😂😂

46 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Cedric has just won Player of the Year at West Brom, and is expected to knock back a contract offer that makes him the highest payed player at the club….to sign for an EPL side…….I wonder what Steve is up to these days? 😂😂

His agent if he’s got any sense! 

On Ebbo. The club gave out some signed shirts to some kids last season. My wee man was lucky enough to be given one and I've just noticed that Ebbo has actually signed it as well 🤣🤣

I'd love a big side away but also think getting some momentum going into the season would be great so no complaints at one of the "lesser" sides in pot 1. 

That 10 minutes at Easter Road of the Doidge still haunts me. 

I'm not too bothered what teams we are drawn against. It would however be a pleasant surprise if for one year we didn't treat these matches as a series of preseason friendlies.

Every year it really pisses me off as I watch other lower league teams catch Premier and Championship teams cold whilst we half arse it again.