Clyde FC Season 24/25

5 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

He’s still here - he just uses his Right turn Clyde and Shawfield78 accounts now mostly, and complains about being belittled and bullied

Oh give it a rest you complete clown. This is my only account- I know who Shawfield 78 is and he’s not me- I don’t have any idea who Jimmy C is. That’s fact. 
How arrogant do you have to be to not believe more than 1 person disagrees with your views at times and all those who do are one and the same with several accounts?

You keep playing pretend manager each week and picking your best team- that’s your level.

Until you and people like you realise the real problem at this Club is upstairs and has been officially brought back to the Board- and do something about it…this Club is going nowhere.

7 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

I saw one guy actually applaud the team off the park as he left the stadium. I guess if that's your mentality you get what you deserve. 

Verging on calling for McCall to eff off but I'd give him another game or two (tops!) to show he actually has some sort of clue as to how to manage a football team. If there isn't a significant improvement (at least in terms of performance) in the next couple of games then he absolutely has to go. So sick of this bloody team I don't know where to begin...

*Edited to say*

At this point I'd rather see Ebbo in the dugout than messrs. McCall, Scally and Kerr. Would the big man have done worse than a 5-1 pumping today? Doubt it...

On the fans. One guys meltdown where his teeth about fell out was both glorious to see from an opposing side, but also an absolute over reaction, and pretty vile. If I was Ian McCall I would have handed in my notice as soon as full time whistle blew. An absolute headless of epic proportions.

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

On the fans. One guys meltdown where his teeth about fell out was both glorious to see from an opposing side, but also an absolute over reaction, and pretty vile. If I was Ian McCall I would have handed in my notice as soon as full time whistle blew. An absolute headless of epic proportions.

Well you see, being an East Fife fan and not having had much of a glorious past...Scottish Cups, unbeaten in Europe,  providing Scottish International players and managers and grooming future stars like Steve Archiebald and Pat Nevin...your expectations are somewhat lower than ours......with respect.

7 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

He’s still here - he just uses his Right turn Clyde and Shawfield78 accounts now mostly, and complains about being belittled and bullied

You're a complete clown mate I assure you I'm Shawfield 78 nothing to do with right turn Clyde or Jimmy Choo . FFS you're mental. 

3 minutes ago, Right turn Clyde said:

Well you see, being an East Fife fan and not having had much of a glorious past...Scottish Cups, unbeaten in Europe,  providing Scottish International players and managers and grooming future stars like Steve Archiebald and Pat Nevin...your expectations are somewhat lower than ours......with respect.

Hahahaha. 

Had this been last year at the start fair enough (not the abuse but the meltdown) 

Even the 16/17 season...

Even the 12/13 season...

Even the 11/12 season...

Even the 10/11 season...

11 of the last 15 seasons you have been in the lowest tier of Scottish football. 

Coming second bottom 4 times and bottom once in that time. I think you guys need to realize that the world beating times you talk of are no longer Clyde's to have. Live in the present not decades ago. How many stadiums are you through since these times? That will tell you a lot. 

Absolutely not having a go but I've never seen an overreaction like yesterday. It's a team of individuals, McCall is an experienced manager and needs them to gel.

6 hours ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

One name is absent from this list, namely the chairman. Arguably alongside Campbell and McCall themselves probably one of the most experienced managers, administrators and figureheads in lower league football this millenium- spent the last six months banging on about change this, new direction that, and pulls that stunt with the wisecracking, grinning, smarter of the old bean-counters guild the other day in the bulletin.

Something hasn't felt right- no, in fact felt completely off since Firhill. And i'm not talking about the fortunate win on the pitch. Marry up the dates and times and whether it be AM's eye taken off the ball in either appointing this charlatan again at all, or bricking it from telling the rest of us about it, whatever it is, it's weedled it's way somewhere into matchday performance. McCall doesnt sound like he gives a shit, the players don't act like they do either- this is Maitland's priority after all his begging and bowl-rattling getting fans to back everything because yet again, the poor buggers have done so yet again. So why's he escaping scrutiny when Thomson was grilled like a cannibal's hostage 12 months ago despite an IQ and footballing know-how of less than 1% of Maitland's- there's zero excuse this season. None. 

That's too factual for clowns like Carrigan to understand. A coward behind a keyboard who thinks folk have the same account which clearly don't. Unfortunately like many he doesn't understand the extent of the problems or doesn't want to.  Ask to discuss politely with him he will conveniently ignored you then go back to his smug arrogant ways arguing with those he doesn't agree with.  No wonder the club is f**ked. 

Looks like you guys are having a bit of a mare this season. I'm sure Ayr got hammered by Albion Rovers early doors and we went on to get promoted under McCall so things can still turn around. 

How has Andy Murdoch been? 

57 minutes ago, Right turn Clyde said:

We have a proud history too

won scottish cup

first team to win league cup 3 times

brought through Gordon durie

strange comment 

1 hour ago, Right turn Clyde said:

And Clyde fans wonder why their thread attracts the fans of others to point and laugh.

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Hahahaha. 

Had this been last year at the start fair enough (not the abuse but the meltdown) 

Even the 16/17 season...

Even the 12/13 season...

Even the 11/12 season...

Even the 10/11 season...

11 of the last 15 seasons you have been in the lowest tier of Scottish football. 

Coming second bottom 4 times and bottom once in that time. I think you guys need to realize that the world beating times you talk of are no longer Clyde's to have. Live in the present not decades ago. How many stadiums are you through since these times? That will tell you a lot. 

Absolutely not having a go but I've never seen an overreaction like yesterday. It's a team of individuals, McCall is an experienced manager and needs them to gel.

Wooft! Easy tiger

Thank god it’s a free week next week. McCall has been well backed but some of them are just not performing at all. There is a lack of physical presence in the team as well. 

I think questions are right to be asked but some of the shouts even a few weeks ago at McCall were mental. Telling him to f**k off and he’s a useless c**t is just stupid. A few months ago he was the best thing that had happened to us for years. Short memories. 

1 hour ago, Right turn Clyde said:

In terms of Major Trophies Clyde have 3.. EFFC 4.

It’s shite like this that make Clyde one of the most hated teams in the lowland league.  Machine gun talk from a water pistol.

Please serve me up multiple plates of Clyde fan tears where despite having the biggest budget in the league (AGAIN) they don’t win the league.

On 18/07/2024 at 22:06, shawfield shed boy said:

Give us the league and the year after aswell

Simply the best pre season ever and JA returning is the final piece in the jigsaw

Yer Mithers Pride

On 18/07/2024 at 22:18, haufdaft said:

I'm not sure how to react to the signing a Allan on top of the other players signed so far. 

I've had no experience of being excited about an upcoming Clyde season for such a long time.

What do I do? How do I handle it? I cannot stop smiling. I'm looking down my nose at the competition.

Christ, I'm actually looking forward to watching Clyde. 

It ain't natural.

On 18/07/2024 at 22:26, clyde_r_us said:

Never thought I would ever come out wirh old firn crap......but we will have the league wrapped by Christmas

On 18/07/2024 at 22:38, Clyde85 said:

This honestly isn’t fair on the other nine teams. Am loving it 😂!

Lol

36 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Thank god it’s a free week next week. McCall has been well backed but some of them are just not performing at all. There is a lack of physical presence in the team as well. 

I think questions are right to be asked but some of the shouts even a few weeks ago at McCall were mental. Telling him to f**k off and he’s a useless c**t is just stupid. A few months ago he was the best thing that had happened to us for years. Short memories. 

He's not performing in the here and now though is he?....no matter what went on before.....if your reasoning was deployed.....no manager with a reasonable amount of previous success would ever be sacked.