I would prefer Rodgers to give the team a rest and give the fringe players a chance for this with the cup final next week but I doubt he will. Hopefully James McCarthy is involved in the title celebrations just went know he still exists.

5 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Hopefully there's a guard of honor for the champs.

That would be a classy touch.

Why, did they win the Super Bowl?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

They clapped in our first customer at St. Mirren Park this morning.

Edited by gannonball

I'm currently in a part of Spain where there is very few UK tourists. That's great due to no UK or Irish style bars. BBC iPlayer not available abroad so no Sportscene. As a Saints fan that's bliss this weekend. A routine Celtic win. Congratulations on your league win no question you were the best this season. Enjoy your party. 

45 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

That would be nice but I’m not sure we deserve a guard of honour for finishing fifth. 

52 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Irrespective of who wins the league and what you think of them, I think we should do an honour guard.

Whether it's classy or not is open to interpretation, but for me it shows respect for the league in general.

As for this game? Couldn't give two shits, other than hoping it doesn't end up a trouncing or with us picking up injuries (yes, it's the last game of the season but that would impact the pre-season too, considering it'll need to be early due to the low level Euro games).

Both teams have achieved what they wanted to achieve so I’m just hoping for a decent game of football, played in good spirit and then we can go on and enjoy the celebrations.

Celtic with the league wrapped up already, playing in what is effectively a bounce game in the sun, don’t have a single youngster in the starting 11. And yet we’re told that fans and clubs who don’t want the shitey B teams polluting our league system and cups are stunting the development of young Scottish players. lol.