Elgin City - 2024 onwards

5 hours ago, Elgin Macca said:

From what I hear Jack Murray could be a very good signing. My only worry is that could be the transfer budget gone as he wouldn't have been cheap!

Was thinking that myself Buckie probably asked for a good bit of money for him so hopefully theres some money left.

Edited by cityloon

3 hours ago, cityloon said:

Was thinking that myself Buckie probably asked for a good bit of money for him so hopefully theres some money left

Was he still under contract?

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Was he still under contract?

Must of been near the end of his contract as i think i seen somewhere that Buckie did offer a contract extension but he turned it down as he wanted to play in a higher league.

*also supposedly there was a contract clause that was met so maybe Buckie had a certain some of money they wanted for him and it was agreed

Edited by cityloon

• 2 weeks later...

Went along but missed 20minutes of the first half i thought we pressed well in the first half and was a bit more energetic second half a few of the younger lads came on i thought they did well apart from some of the keith players going in on them a bit physical but it'll toughen them up a bit as there still young and gaining experience and keiths second goal our defence got caught out and was a bit slow id say and the keith player got in behind our defence and slotted away

not sure who the 2 trialists was

Chris Parton was the other trialist released by aberdeen and also we've been putting lewis Hyde from Brora on a trial through pre season training and also looks like were to sign someone else but not sure who or what position according to the northern jock