Elgin City - 2024 onwards

I think Hyde will be an asset in midfield and be the 'enforcer' there, allowing Dingwall and Soapy to be more creative. Sergeant, Gavin and Golding will get goals. Dangana hasn't impressed me since he came to us tbh. I reckon our first choice CBs will be Murray and Dalanzski with Draper as back up. He'll get play time as Dolannski will no doubt pick up suspensions and injuries.

In Hale we trust.

9 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Can’t imagine we’ve signed these forwards with the intention of only playing one up top. Looks like a good old fashioned 4-4-2 / 4-3-3 depending if Golding plays as a wide forward. Golding will start in the ideal 11 - and I imagine it will be Sargent and or gavin depending on the formation.

I think that Golding has possibly been a bonus who they never expected to get, and I think he will start down the middle. Sargent looks very lively as a wife player. Like above I would like to see Dangana get a spell on the bench. He has been very poor throughout pre season so far.

Edited by Super Elgin City