Elgin City - 2024 onwards

Looked like a bad one for McHale on Saturday, I was surprised he managed the rest of the game. Hope he gets back soo

As for Dangana, unfortunately he's just not good enough for the step up from the highland league. 

Leslie’s an interesting one. He undoubtedly has ability, is technically pretty decent, and is very quick, but I felt he could flatter to deceive. Sometimes I felt he looked a better player than he actually was at us. He had a few good moments, but didn’t feature much at all after January when we’d strengthened the squad a bit, and there were a few times where he’d look every bit a wee boy as he is very small and not particularly strong. His best game was probably a Scottish Cup tie at Musselburgh, obviously a few levels down the pyramid.

However, he is a year older than when he signed for us and he’ll be a better player than he was when he signed for us given his experience. Also, Elgin are a better side than we were for most of last season so he may get on better in a better team. He has something there, and plenty young loanees have looked pretty meh at us and gone on to do really well elsewhere. I wish him well other than against us, of course.

If Leslie has bulked up a bit without losing too much pace that could be a really good signing. Put himself about commendably with us given he must weigh about 8 stone but fact of the matter is his size meant he lost almost every single shoulder-to-shoulder I saw him go for. You'll get a worker at a bare minimum.