Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Wonder if all those pies Rovers sold signing a 25 man squad can be justified. Or are they going to just hold their hands up and admit they blew (so to speak) their cocaine conservatory money up against a wall? Can genuinely see the Rovers absolutely plummeting next season when reality hits. Delicious. 

I have seen several references to conservatories and drugs money to do with the Raith Rovers backers but don’t get it - is it banter or is there history with one of them?

Crocker not even hiding the fact that he's more excited for the English play off on Sunday 🤣

Just now, third lanark said:

I have seen several references to conservatories and drugs money to do with the Raith Rovers backers but don’t get it - is it banter or is there history with one of them?

Rebus is on the case. Don't worry about it.

Just now, third lanark said:

F*ck knows tbh, but it winds up their weird fanbase. 

When MacKenzie owned Kelty I doubt you would've had any Raith fans claiming that the reason for Keltys meteoric rise through the leagues was anything other than them out spending the teams around them. 

However now he's at Raith it's all definitely above board because they sell more pies. 

13 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

So what about financial fair play in Scottish football then?. Let's all enjoy football with pretty much a closed premiership with one team going up and that's only because they have to. 

What about it?

Considering the size of leagues in Scotland one up and one down with the potential of a second promotion/relegation is fair enough to me. The play offs have made things much more exciting in Scottish football and if the teams finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th want to get promoted then, for me, it’s fair enough that they need to prove they are good enough by beating the 2nd worst team in the league above.

3 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Utter shite. Average attendance more than doubled to average over 4k. Food sales up about 500%. Remember we got rid off Ethan Ross, Brad Spencer and Christophe Berra, Tom Lang and Jamie Mcdonald as they were high earners. All left the club for better money.

Jamie MacDonald did not go to Morton for more money and Christophe Berra retired in 2022.

I don't think this has been that bad a game but you have to remember Crocker makes every game 20% worse and Sutton clearly can't be arsed. I'd have had McFadden on Co comms as he at least watches the championship regularly. 

Just now, craigkillie said:

That's why Dhanda has been at Ross County for two years.

Yip. Have to admit, found it a bit embarrassing the amount of people treating him as though he’s Xavi on this thread - rather than what he actually is: a decent enough Premiership player.

Also found it weird how many people have written Rovers off as soon as it went to 2-0. Do not underestimate how utterly pish County are.