Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Wonder if all those pies Rovers sold signing a 25 man squad can be justified. Or are they going to just hold their hands up and admit they blew (so to speak) their cocaine conservatory money up against a wall? Can genuinely see the Rovers absolutely plummeting next season when reality hits. Delicious. 

You lot just sold out to a bunch of Germans who don't give a shit about your club. I've stated already attendances up massively as is other revinue in the club. A regular monthly income from fans income. I'm a lower league Scottish football fan but as the years go on its pretty much going to become a closed shop in the top. League. Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

Matthew MacDermid is Scotland's version of Craig Pawson. I am convinced he is the fourth official for 95% of games I watch. 

He's a better referee than Beaton.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ian Crocker genuinely more excited about hyping up the English Championship play-off game there. :lol:

2 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Crocker not even hiding the fact that he's more excited for the English play off on Sunday 🤣

1 minute ago, Staggie_93 said:

Crocker sounds way more excited about the Leeds - Southampton game on Sunday 

spider-man-meme.thumb.jpg.a5fe7bd2d240568525cb2a129c6b317b.jpg

Just now, foreverarover said:

You lot just sold out to a bunch of Germans who don't give a shit about your club. I've stated already attendances up massively as is other revinue in the club. A regular monthly income from fans income. I'm a lower league Scottish football fan but as the years go on its pretty much going to become a closed shop in the top. League. Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded. 

Can you explain to me simply how you have arrived at the assertion that your food sales are up 500% please. 

Just now, foreverarover said:

Just think, you could have avoided all this had your team not shat the bed against Arbroath, twice.

3 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

When MacKenzie owned Kelty I doubt you would've had any Raith fans claiming that the reason for Keltys meteoric rise through the leagues was anything other than them out spending the teams around them. 

However now he's at Raith it's all definitely above board because they sell more pies. 

😀