Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

14 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

The truth is County will contain us and tighten up at the back and hang on. QoS did that quite easily when we played them in a play off. Just hope we keep the ball on the deck and limit the obvious clearances if we lump it forward. 

You are comparing today’s team to that of 5 years ago? 

34 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

And you have no fucking clue about mind games have you ya fucking weapon. Jesus wept loudly. 😩

It’s no as if Don Cowie is reading this thread and then shiteing it off a post from Stardog_champion. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It’s no as if Don Cowie is reading this thread and then shiteing it off a post from Stardog_champion. 

You never know👍 Cowie might be a massive Mother Love Bone fan

Edited by Stardog_champion

29 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Cowie’s a softly spoken killing machine. More likely to be reading this:

image.thumb.jpeg.f6534e415a0cb61df88ab9c8c2188a8d.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

No way Hamilton is running anyone ragged. Sorry man. He’s been rotten all season. 

Hamilton is merely a poacher, not a ball player. The megre scraps he gets never come off. 

Hamilton has been a bit dissapointing,  but "rotten all season" is a pretty wild take.  

34 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Hamilton has been a bit dissapointing,  but "rotten all season" is a pretty wild take.  

Agree, was expecting a fair bit more from him, however we do tend to play him in the 'punt the ball to the sole striker' role, not really sure that's the best fit for him

In the, in my opinion, less likely event that Rovers do win - how much  change will be needed to avoid  coming straight back down?

6 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Some of this for me if we stay up (and if we go down too!). Slainte 

IMG_3232.jpeg

Very nice, bring a small hip flask and I'll meet you at The Mallard post game 🤣

29 minutes ago, andrewh said:

In the, in my opinion, less likely event that Rovers do win - how much  change will be needed to avoid  coming straight back down?

We would need at least half a dozen guys in who were ready to step straight into the first XI. Thursday night showed that. 

39 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Agree, was expecting a fair bit more from him, however we do tend to play him in the 'punt the ball to the sole striker' role, not really sure that's the best fit for him

We really haven't utilised him as well as we should have. He's been used to shell balls at all season which is just a desperate tactic. 

I'd like to see him get a run where we give him a strike partner. 

I do think he could have potential with Smith.

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We would need at least half a dozen guys in who were ready to step straight into the first XI. Thursday night showed that. 

May the best team win tomorrow.

I’m just glad Saints avoided all this.

On 20/05/2024 at 11:58, Raithie said:

Dylan Corr and Euan Murray up against the likes of Dhanda and Simon Murray does give me the fear a bit. Wonder if we'll plump for Scott Brown at centre back instead? If there's one thing about our team predicting our line up is nigh on impossible. We've certainly got players that could give County a fright however we rode our luck at times against Thistle and I think we'll need to up the gears, if that's possible, going into these games. 

Should have some faith in our team! Corr held himself great and Muzz was Muzz. Winning headers and doing what he does best!

they work well together. Both bring different a attributes to the game and  Corr has the speed we have been craving 🤞👍

I remember the build up to our play-off game with Utd. 5 years ago - anticipate a tense time until it's settled either way. 

From a Saints POV I'd prefer to see County win as I reckon they're locked in a cycle around the plughole and that if successful Raith have more potential to kink-on next season.

Anyway game of the weekend as far as I'm concerned!