General Election 2024

1 minute ago, pub car king said:

If Flynn has managed to lose his seat then him and black will likely parachute into Holyrood. 

I'd back them as a new leadership duo

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I hate Scotland.

Bunch of utter fucking wallopers desperate to suckle any teet of the union whether it's Tory or Labour which are tantamount to the same thing these days with just a different badge.

Equally though, hard not to be seething with the SNP. They've managed to f**k things in quite glorious style.

Aye, this. 

Scottish voters voting for Labour and Tories should hang their head in shame and fully deserve the utter contempt that is coming from Labour in government and the inevitable return of the far right Tories . Utterly craven.

Haven't seen a constituency map yet but Scottish exit poll is predicting Conservative & Unionists to roughly double their seats tonight... Simply don't see that happening. It doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

Reform lunatics getting more seats than the SNP would be tragic.

Deeply concerning for me. It would just embolden the fascist c*nts even more. 

I'd back Flynn as the next leader of the SNP. I like Swinney but he's never improving things as a leader. Tainted too much by the past and is about as charismatic as a constipated pigeon.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Binos said:

Dangerous 

I think is the word

There are many words that I would use, most of them involve profanity.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Just now, HibeeJibee said:

Haven't seen a constituency map yet but Scottish exit poll is predicting Conservative & Unionists to roughly double their seats tonight... Simply don't see that happening. It doesn't make sense.

If former SNP a voters have switched their allegiance to Labour and the Tory vote has largely held up that would be an explanation.  

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

Aye I think scotland will be a bit off what is predicted. An awful lot of heads gone on here before results have started coming through. 

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

It’s possible if disaffected SNP voters from 2019 either went to Labour or the Lib Dems, or didn’t vote at all. 

I suspect many Scottish Tories will effectively get in by default.