General Election 2024

Turnout of 57.68% in Inverclyde and Renfrewshire West.

There've been various boundary changes over the years, but taking the constituency which included Greenock as the through line that's the lowest General Election turnout ever. We did have lower in a 2011 by-election, but never a GE.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Clive Myrie is a bit pish at this. Nae Shug Edwards 

I keep mentioning Dimbleby but aye, bring back Edwarss. Myrie is good at the news but he's been utter shite tonight. The less said about LK the better.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

It's a shame Ballot Box Scotland does some good analysis because his feed is insufferable 

He gets far too bogged down in shite wee troll debates. I'd be 1000x worse than him admittedly (not to mention utterly fucking useless but that's not the point) but he's all Scotland has for that level of detailed analysis.

Edited by Ludo*1

That utter c**t Lee Anderson romping home to a seat. 14k more than the new Tory candidate and 5.5k ahead of Labour.

Fs.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That utter c**t Lee Anderson romping home to a seat. 14k more than the new Tory candidate and 5.5k ahead of Labour.

Fs.

An alleged paedo got over 6k votes as well. 

f**k that place. 

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

I had genuinely never heard of Ashfield until he popped up. Imagine only being known for that.

Full of scabs. Where that BBC drama Sherwood was based on.