Major election gaffes 2024

I was once out with this hot African bird in Dundee and she wanted to get it on with me round the back of Tally Hos, unfortunatly Id had about 8 pints that night so I couldnt really get it u...

Oh Election Gaffes?

Erm, 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I was once out with this hot African bird in Dundee and she wanted to get it on with me round the back of Tally Hos, unfortunatly Id had about 8 pints that night so I couldnt really get it u...

Oh Election Gaffes?

Erm, 

Screenshot_20240523_143857_Adblock Browser.jpg

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh Election Gaffes?

Erm, 

Nonsense. 

If she was in Dundee she'd be freezing cold, not hot.

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

Who had 1pm today in the sweep for the first football gaffe?

Hard to tell what worse, the gaffe of the location or the phrase ' all the football ', who seriously says looking forward to all the football.

Just a tosser.

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh Election Gaffes?

Erm, 

Answers the African or European swallow question though.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Swinney will be pictured awkwardly wearing a Scotland top at some point and will then instantly be accused of being a vile nationalist by some dweeb like Stephen Daisley.

Every SNP candidate will also be constantly asked why they aren't supporting England.

They should answer "because I'm not English. I'm also not supporting any other non-Scottish team, because they are not my team, you fkkn eejit".

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

They should answer "because I'm not English. I'm also not supporting any other non-Scottish team, because they are not my team, you fkkn eejit".

If only your fellow *** bigots felt the same. 

Blocked.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

who seriously says looking forward to all the football.

A guy that doesnt understand how to pay for something with a contactles card?

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh Election Gaffes?

Erm, 

COURTS-McColgan-141230-383605 (1).jpg

21 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

What will be this year’s version of Gordon Brown calling a voter a bigot or Ed Miliband eating a bacon sandwich or Nigel Farage literally crashing a plane on election day? 

She was a bigot, what cost Brown was not challenging her views to her face and then being caught on a "hot mic" with the bigot remark.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

Who had 1pm today in the sweep for the first football gaffe?

"I'm sorry, Wales has its own football team? How long for?"

Of course, you can be Welsh and Hindu and British, Northern Irish and Jewish and British; you can wear a kilt and a turban; you can wear a hijab covered in poppies. You can support Man Utd, the Windies and Team GB at the same time. Of course, I'd rather you supported West Ham.

Edit:

1 hour ago, btb said:

She was a bigot, what cost Brown was not challenging her views to her face and then being caught on a "hot mic" with the bigot remark.

She'd be a dangerously woke radical in 2024.

Edited by BFTD

4 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/05/23/rishi-sunaks-1000-rwanda-flights-bet-with-piers-morgan-off/

Sunak refusing to pay out on a charity bet. Gaffe #5 in less than 30 hours.

Ah, but ...

Downing Street has refused to honour Rishi Sunak’s £1,000 bet with Piers Morgan over Rwanda flights, pointing out that one asylum seeker has gone there voluntarily.

2 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Ah, but ...

Still not a good look imo. He could have said technically there was a flight but he’d make the donation as a gesture of goodwill. 

1 minute ago, JS_FFC said:

Still not a good look imo. He could have said technically there was a flight but he’d make the donation as a gesture of goodwill. 

Agreed. Given how much they would've spent sending that guy there to make a point, they could easily have made the donation.