Major election gaffes 2024

1 minute ago, superbigal said:

This inside info betting on election date is a Red herring.

Fuckinggg Bookies simply not wanting to pay out.  Shower of wankersss.

I have won the odd bet over time with plenty inside information.  Even after a market was left up and the event was over.

Terms and conditions (Commonly known as get out of paying) are absolute dugshit.

I don't particularly care about the bookies but if you don't think this is a serious issue then I'm astounded.

There’s a difference between betting against a football team because you’ve heard that their star player is injured, and betting on an election date that the guy who decides has told you.

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

I have won the odd bet over time with plenty inside information.  Even after a market was left up and the event was over.

Terms and conditions (Commonly known as get out of paying) are absolute dugshit.

Wow!

5 hours ago, superbigal said:

Inspector Knacker may disagree.

9 hours ago, superbigal said:

What these folk did was essentially trying to steal from the bookies. 

If you went into a branch and nicked £500 the polis would want a word.

The bookies will have made far more from people betting on November than the few who bet on July. This is simple insider trading though, if I was taking bets on Betfair on it I'd be sueing.

Edited by welshbairn

Turns out that some Reform candidates have said offensive things that, if we're being honest, we'd expect Reform candidates to say.

"Ian Gribbin, the candidate for Bexhill and Battle, who we previously revealed had written that the UK should have stayed neutral in World War Two, posted a series of comments on the UnHerd website which included saying: “Right now all men pay for all women: we pay 80% of tax and you take out 80%. The fact you’re able to write on a technological device is all down to us.

“The cultural feminisation of the west is a disaster of epic proportions. We have elevated female characteristics – especially neuroticism, to the highest levels. Hysteria is now common place. The evidence from repeated psychologically testing is that women are appalling at taking criticism.

“Modern feminism belongs in the sewer of self hate from which it came: you say it yourself, you’re all jealous of the perceived freedoms of men.”

...and there are more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crggy73m2ero

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

Turns out that some Reform candidates have said offensive things that, if we're being honest, we'd expect Reform candidates to say.

"Ian Gribbin, the candidate for Bexhill and Battle, who we previously revealed had written that the UK should have stayed neutral in World War Two, posted a series of comments on the UnHerd website which included saying: “Right now all men pay for all women: we pay 80% of tax and you take out 80%. The fact you’re able to write on a technological device is all down to us.

“The cultural feminisation of the west is a disaster of epic proportions. We have elevated female characteristics – especially neuroticism, to the highest levels. Hysteria is now common place. The evidence from repeated psychologically testing is that women are appalling at taking criticism.

“Modern feminism belongs in the sewer of self hate from which it came: you say it yourself, you’re all jealous of the perceived freedoms of men.”

...and there are more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crggy73m2ero

Some mighg find Farage making excuses for Putin is pretty offensive as well.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh