Championship ST and PATG prices 2024-2025

20 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think everyone is just so happy to have you back, they're willing to pay any price to say they witnessed part of the journey 

As it should be. When they are very old they can tell their grandchildren and great grandchildren that they saw a team that went a full season undefeated in a league. I recommend that you take selfies alongside a fan wearing some of our vast range of INVINCIBLE merch to prove you were indeed there. Good man

On 31/05/2024 at 16:04, Paisley Ton said:

No issue for me, especially since you applied a nice discount at our last game.

Hamilton and Falkirk are easy away for me, but price is off the Richter scale. Maybe go to just one of the matches.

Accies away is usually a stick-on for me as I'm only up in EK. I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford the £26 but I find the feeling that I'm having the piss taken out of me somewhat off-putting. 

26 minutes ago, Walter said:

Accies away is usually a stick-on for me as I'm only up in EK. I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford the £26 but I find the feeling that I'm having the piss taken out of me somewhat off-putting. 

It's the same for me.  Accies away is an easy trip in the car and there's plenty of parking.  I can also afford the £34 it would cost for me and my son to go to the game but the only way to let clubs know it isn't acceptable is to refuse to pay it.  The counter to that though is that you want to give your team as much support as possible.

Likewise, probably my easiest away game from the southside of Glasgow after Partick and Queens Park. I only pay myself into the games so a few £s isn't a massive deal but for any family group attending, the impact is huge and certainly enough to put people off   

Two adults and two u12s at Hamilton = £68

Same at Falkirk = £40 

It will increase their gate receipts by £100-200k for the season but at what long-term cost?   

3 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

As it should be. When they are very old they can tell their grandchildren and great grandchildren that they saw a team that went a full season undefeated in a league. I recommend that you take selfies alongside a fan wearing some of our vast range of INVINCIBLE merch to prove you were indeed there. Good man

Christ, might be 8 seasons since Livi played Falkirk, think we won League One the season you were relegated from the Championship, then we won promotion through the play offs, then spent 6 seasons in the top flight. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.

46 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

With the exception of the 200-300 padded seats in the Main Stand, every one of the concession prices in the OP are more expensive than St. Mirren's

Screenshot_20240604_154416_Adblock Browser.jpg

And yet still we have some “supporters” who have stopped going because cup games are not included in the season ticket.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

With the exception of the 200-300 padded seats in the Main Stand, every one of the concession prices in the OP are more expensive than St. Mirren's

Screenshot_20240604_154416_Adblock Browser.jpg

And your 12-17 year old prices are the most expensive, bar Falkirk, so swings and roundabouts. 

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

And your 12-17 year old prices are the most expensive, bar Falkirk, so swings and roundabouts. 

As I said, there are a few hundred padded seats in the Main Stand. Around 6000 seats will be available at either £125 or £105 for the 12-17 year olds.

I am still hoping (probably stupidly doing so) that Accies are going to back down about their pricing and issue something soon revising it to £22-24 after seeing what most other clubs are doing, as we certainly jumped the gun with announcing our PATG prices in relation to everyone else.

I won’t be holding my breath though given it’s Accies.

All Accies fans are angry at these PATG prices and have no problem with away fans not willing to pay these disgraceful prices as those Accies fans who are not Season Book holders will also not pay them.

Like others, I am hoping they will see sense here but this club has and still is being run by the intransigent to put it mildly.

13 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

All Accies fans are angry at these PATG prices and have no problem with away fans not willing to pay these disgraceful prices as those Accies fans who are not Season Book holders will also not pay them.

Like others, I am hoping they will see sense here but this club has and still is being run by the intransigent to put it mildly.

Let's hope so.  Silly price that will put folk off. 

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

PATG prices for Thistle now confirmed.

Adults - £22

Concessions and under 18’s - £16

Under 16’s - £6

That's decent although I do feel that 16 and 17 year olds are being shafted (albeit I would expect most to pretend to be 15 and only pay £6 anyway).

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

PATG prices for Thistle now confirmed.

Adults - £22

Concessions and under 18’s - £16

Under 16’s - £6

Just for comparison, I could take myself and my two kids as patg to firhill, which has a far better atmosphere for £16 less per game compared to NDP. It's not the Accies fans fault and I could afford it but I really don't want to be paying £50 to watch championship football with my kids so I, and I would urge all fellow fans, to avoid NDP until they come to their senses and realise they are mental with their pricing. How many season tickets do accies sell anyway? 300-400? That won't sustain them long, even with Clyde charging £19 patg of which I'm guessing a cut goes to Accies? 

7 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Just for comparison, I could take myself and my two kids as patg to firhill, which has a far better atmosphere for £16 less per game compared to NDP. It's not the Accies fans fault and I could afford it but I really don't want to be paying £50 to watch championship football with my kids so I, and I would urge all fellow fans, to avoid NDP until they come to their senses and realise they are mental with their pricing. How many season tickets do accies sell anyway? 300-400? That won't sustain them long, even with Clyde charging £19 patg of which I'm guessing a cut goes to Accies? 

Do they own the ground?  I know there was talk of them buying it back but I wasn't sure if that had happened yet?  Also, looking again at the article, it only mentioned that the owner was looking to buy the stadium, meaning he would potentially own both it and the club.  That suggests he (or his company) would benefit rather than Accies.

Airdrieonians

Season Tickets

ADULT - £320
CONCESSION (Over 65s) - £245
CONCESSION (16-17 / students / unemployed / disabled) - £190
UNDER 16s - £25

Club 1924 members get 10% discount on Season tickets.

Gate Prices

ADULT - £22
CONCESSION (Over 65s) - £17
CONCESSION (16-17 / students / unemployed / disabled) - £14
UNDER 16s - £9
PARENT & CHILD - £27

Posted (edited)

The Champions elect prices for this coming season. ;)  That's before the repeat/early bird prices - my adult one cost £285 and the kids ones stayed the same (£50 and FREE).

image.thumb.png.53aeacdd2140695a58810ae7db52312d.png

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

Posted (edited)

image.png.7620c9d21e2e6c8578297e536acd1efe.png

PATG staying at £22/24 with Under 12's free.

Be interesting to see who the Category A teams will be this year.  I assume Dunfermline again and perhaps also Falkirk....

Edited to add: did the maths on the savings and it does suggest 2 Cat A teams again this season but they might have just forgotten to change that from last season.

Edited by AllanJM