Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 15/06/2024 at 15:14, Pilgrim Ranger said:

I'm sure you can't wait to get knocked out on Wednesday so you can all go back to supporting anyone but England. It's the only joy you can get from football these days 😞

You're cute xox

But I know what you mean.  At least I haven't yet reached the point where I'm seeking out the whatever horrific English version of P+B there is just so I can get offended.

I saw Bellingham playing on the left  of midfield for Birmingham, a few times.  My Blues mates say he and his family made sure that the club benefitted as much as possible from his inevitable move.   Refreshing.

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

Can anyone confirm if Bellingham is just 20 years old? It's been at least 45 seconds since a pundit mentioned it so I'm beginning to doubt.

Who does he play for? Someone should be letting us know

1 minute ago, Red Kite said:

I saw Bellingham playing on the left  of midfield for Birmingham, a few times.  My Blues mates say he and his family made sure that the club benefitted as much as possible from his inevitable move.   Refreshing.

He truly is Englands rose 🌹

Just now, johnnydun said:

Watch the narrative change once Bellingham misses the Pen that puts Englad out the tournament.

Ah! Got the BBC closing ‘sad exit’ sequence music now… The Beatles, Hey Jude. Has to be.

Looking forward to Bellingham's red card in the second half, they've laid it on too much, it's inevitable. 

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ah here’s ex Shrewsbury, Man City and latterly Burnley player Joe Hart.

State of those tattoos...

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Ah! Got the BBC closing ‘sad exit’ sequence music now… The Beatles, Hey Jude. Has to be.

There's an ad for something (forget what) featuring Bellingham that includes a cover of Hey Jude. It has come close to ruining one of the greatest singles of all time for me.