League Cup Group A - Dandies, Diamonds, Doonhamers, Sons & EK

20 minutes ago, Daddy Cheeze said:

That's how tactically kamikaze they were all game. You would think at half time and being six nil down even a semi competent manager would think 'mibbes this isn't the style to play today'  but nope, another two rapid fire gifts in the time it takes to type a two line comment. That's the Kennedy commitment to banter right there.

He's an absolute fraud. Hopefully knock him down a peg or two but I doubt it'll even effect his ego. 

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's an absolute fraud. Hopefully knock him down a peg or two but I doubt it'll even effect his ego. 

He's already on twitter saying they played the right way. He's a fucking fanny. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'll say it again - you supported our shittest ever manager to the absolute death so you're negativity on our latest one is just bizarre. You're either Northfield MKII or you're related to Bartley. 

The only ones needing to "give it up" are folk over analysing friendly matches. 

Such anger. Enjoy the win. 

11 hours ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Odds on him in the post-game interview going "Eight goals down and the boys were still passing out from the back playing football the right way and still being brave in possession and that matters more to me than the scoreline"

Had to drop this in, guys a moron :lol:

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Damn it left 'stuck to our principles' off my Ned Guardiola bingo card.

Also if you lose 8-0 as a manager saying your team 'never once changed' is a damning endictment of your management

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Couldn't scorch his neck with a blowtorch. Anyone managing a team on 'principles' while taking a 90 minute dry length without changing it up is a fucking moron but I think we all knew that already.

11 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Quintuple substitutions have a tendency to knocking the team out of their stride and perhaps losing momentum. 

Screenshot_20240716-230832.thumb.png.dcc4e9fb2d09574edd1708b811668b60.png

Boooo. Could've waited until they'd got double figures, probably just another 10 minutes or so by the sound of it. 

It’s fine to have a way to play etc. However, only fine when you are playing within your level. They were clearly playing well above their level and it clearly wasn’t working.

Pep has ruined parts of his football with this principles pish

Been summed up perfectly in the airdrie three. Both managers look to play the same way. However, McCabe has a style and has put together a team to fit thag style. Kennedy has a style but only because it sounds good and he doesn’t have the players for it

Edited by Aufc

17 hours ago, Mr November said:

They’ve had some moments on the break where they’ve looked dangerous but they are quite simply the most stupid team I’ve ever seen Airdrie play. 6-0 down and they still have a full defensive line sitting on the halfway line! Who would have thought that Mick Kennedy is not a tactical genius?

Can someone do that Scooby Doo meme, but they pull off a Mick Kennedy mask to discover it was Robin Veldman all along?

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I see the Chicken Man has deleted his tweet :lol:

^^^ Priceless! 🤣

19 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I see the Chicken Man has deleted his tweet :lol:

He’s now at it with another tweet blaming the ref for the penalty for the first goal. You lost 8-0!