SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

48 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

That's a fabulous strip, with stripes this year on the front and the back. 

And the first time Hummel have done them on the sleeves for us.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I seen this mentioned about the away strip:

Forgive me if I’m missing something, but what is significant about a 146th anniversary?

Rather nice strips though.

Hard to think that far ahead when your club is only 12 years old I suppose.

Strips are belters.

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Hard to think that far ahead when your club is only 12 years old I suppose.

Strips are belters.

Haha, I just mean is there any significance to them mentioning it being their 146th anniversary? Seems a random number to commemorate.

No arguments about the strips though. Very nice.

Just now, AJF said:

Haha, I just mean is there any significance to them mentioning it being their 146th anniversary? Seems a random number to commemorate.

Think it was when we first won that particular trophy. Not an anniversary or anything, just a wee factoid.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I don’t think so I’d guess they’ve just had the idea for the strip and decided to tag the time period on. I would assume so anyway.

Does anyone know how it works with strip colours across the league(s). I assume the clubs all have to submit rough plans/colours to the league by X date and then can’t move forward until the leagues give the thumbs up? 

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Does anyone know how it works with strip colours across the league(s). I assume the clubs all have to submit rough plans/colours to the league by X date and then can’t move forward until the leagues give the thumbs up? 

Fcuk knows how it works. No-one seemed to ask Livingston what they planned to wear in Paisley in the season where they came out with an all-black or all-white strip and ditched amber yellow. 

9 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

No idea but never heard anyone ever get turned down. Celtic regularly are allowed 3 green shirts so they cant really complain about anyone else.

Is Killie away silver?, blue lighting makes it look worse.

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I've bought the Saints one but 90 quid for a 4 year olds strip is pretty outrageous imo.

Aye, the prices nowadays are rather eye-watering. £75 for the new Rangers away top alone, and that's not even the 'pro' version, which is £110!

12 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

The SPFL definitely get sent drawings ahead of time.