SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

On 07/06/2024 at 14:11, theauldyin said:

Sold more shirts before 12pm today than the Sc@m down the road will do all season 😂

nice to see our Ayrshire cup on the away top

I'm not really for this Ayr rivalry. I have far more respect for someone from Ayr supporting United, than Sellik or Sevco. Hope they have a decent season. 

On 06/06/2024 at 18:54, djchapsticks said:

That Killie home strip is giving me vibes of our 2013 LC winning shirt only in blue.

Absolutely beautiful!

That's funny - I've been waiting on a blue version of that strip ever since it was unveiled for you lot. Absolutely classic.

On 06/06/2024 at 18:15, gordonfromlondon said:

killies efforts are pretty special again this year:

front, back and sleeve stripes with red letters, perfection for killie fans

GPZ9YaDaEAAHzY0?format=jpg&name=smallGPZ9bujaEAEz606?format=jpg&name=small

away kit takes the thistle design from the Ayrshire cup and all blue badges and letters hard to beat last years away but this might just do it

GPZ8Aq_acAAQhYO?format=jpg&name=smallGPZ-n_sa0AE9mVW?format=jpg&name=small

Home kit is a belter. Hummel do it right.

The other good thing about that Killie home strip is that they never slapped the ‘Frew’ sponsor logo into a white rectangle, they reproduced it as sponsor logos should be on a striped shirt. I find it very hard to find fault with that Killie home strip, other than maybe the Hummel chevrons on the shoulder look small. Pedantry though, it’s an easy 9/10 effort.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The other good thing about that Killie home strip is that they never slapped the ‘Frew’ sponsor logo into a white rectangle, they reproduced it as sponsor logos should be on a striped shirt. I find it very hard to find fault with that Killie home strip, other than maybe the Hummel chevrons on the shoulder look small. Pedantry though, it’s an easy 9/10 effort.

Also hats off to James Frew for letting us change the colour of their new logo on the away kit, especially as they spent muti six figures rebranding just last year.

County’s social media is a bit odd, but here’s the 30 years of league status shirt.  I’m a big fan of when Macron do simple and this is no exception.  Our best kit in a long while.  

IMG_0868.jpeg

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

County’s social media is a bit odd, but here’s the 30 years of league status shirt.  I’m a big fan of when Macron do simple and this is no exception.  Our best kit in a long while.  

IMG_0868.jpeg

What like is macron shirts for you guys? I’ve a Arbroath away. Few seasons ago 4xl usually a xl/2xl and it’s an ok fit slightly long. 

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

IMG_0868.jpeg

Appreciate I'm biased but I think that's glorious. 

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Not our new kits but here’s our new training gear. Shame we’re stuck with Joma for another 6 years. 

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/en/hibernian/men-training/t-1666624010+ga-12+d-780532286+z-9-574370922

Troubling scenes on the campaign trail as Nigel Farage comes face to face with someone wearing a new Hibs purple training top…

45AF6C01-A94E-41D6-9594-8305050A6573.jpeg

8 hours ago, Moorie said:

What like is macron shirts for you guys? I’ve a Arbroath away. Few seasons ago 4xl usually a xl/2xl and it’s an ok fit slightly long. 

I'm an XL in normal clothing and Macron fitba 4XL. It's a little too big but the 3x is tiny 

Edited by FrankChickens1