SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

26 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Killie's home kit is good.

Away top looks like Hyacinth Bucket's dining room wallpaper. 

I like it, each to their own though. 

That said, no matter what you do with claret and amber, you'll never get a nice strip!

46 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Ah, so that's where the Inverness kits went to. Good they didn't go to waste.

/jk, it does look much nicer than the digital render.  It is weird though since I don't usually associate Kilmarnock with a Thistle.

It's the pattern from the Ayrshire Cup. 

Screenshot2024-06-06at18_07_50.png.997cab45510a74fc4b2ef6e99a5e9cea.png

1 minute ago, KTID26 said:

Always in the Killie shadow !

Sold more shirts before 12pm today than the Sc@m down the road will do all season 😂

nice to see our Ayrshire cup on the away top

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Aye, the prices nowadays are rather eye-watering. £75 for the new Rangers away top alone, and that's not even the 'pro' version, which is £110!

Rangers, under Bisgrove, certainly do seem to be really milking the fan base for all they can.

Thats not a criticism as it’s good business sense and fair play to those fans who do the mygers, buy all the strips etc. A mate of mine broke down how much he spends following Rangers, this was back in maybe 2022, and it was eye-watering stuff.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Rangers, under Bisgrove, certainly do seem to be really milking the fan base for all they can.

Thats not a criticism as it’s good business sense and fair play to those fans who do the mygers, buy all the strips etc. A mate of mine broke down how much he spends following Rangers, this was back in maybe 2022, and it was eye-watering stuff.

Rangers wore 4 different kits last season, the only Scottish team to do that, and they had multiple variations of each kit.  Different short and socks etc.  Rangers have literally worn 14 different kit combinations in the last two seasons.

I guess no one forces anyone to buy anything but let's face it most Rangers fans are of limited intelligence and the whole thing is pretty cynical.

Still as long as Cantwell drives a fancy car and Rangers fans can deal with being perennial runners up it'll all work out.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Aye, from a business sense it's hard to argue against. I'm sure I read somewhere that our annual commercial income increased by about £20m under Bisgrove (he has now moved on to Saudi). But as you say, the fans are the ones that pay through the nose for it.

Normally I'd buy one of the tops and a training top each season to wear when playing 5s, now I wont bother or I'll wait until January when the sales are on.

Edited by AJF

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

1308259935205.jpg.fe367b51915bedcedcd1d27ca2b6e07b.jpg

As a keyboard warrior you line up about the same as your team........    STRICTLY 2ND CLASS and a twat to boot.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's the pattern from the Ayrshire Cup. 

Screenshot2024-06-06at18_07_50.png.997cab45510a74fc4b2ef6e99a5e9cea.png

Ah. That's a very cool detail! Much better than some of the other kit designs I have seen.

1 hour ago, Phillips455 said:

It is weird though since I don't usually associate Kilmarnock with a Thistle.

The patern is taken from part of the Ayrshire Cup which incorporates thistles.

56 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

The Ayrshire Cup is tinpot I'm afraid. 

Solid Silver and valued well north of £100k actually 👍

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

The Ayrshire Cup is tinpot I'm afraid. 

Maybees aye, maybees naw, but is it any worse than imprinting your shirt with those ‘iconic’ steel girders from an Easter Road stand? Or maybe having an ordinance survey map of Leith as your home shirt background?

Tinpot… as fcuk. 😃