I dinnae ken who Dave is, tbf, but the guy in the photo looks like Megwa with a headband on. 

Unfortuntately, the canny snapper appears to have covered the camera lens with vaseline so, if you squint, it also looks a bit like David Caruso with a headband on.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I dinnae ken who Dave is, tbf, but the guy in the photo looks like Megwa with a headband on. 

Unfortuntately, the canny snapper appears to have covered the camera lens with vaseline so, if you squint, it also looks a bit like David Caruso with a headband on.

You could be right. David Onovo is his name the other guy we were supposed to be looking at. He's a defensive midfielder.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Totally disinterested and showing it; not putting in any effort when he comes on.  Perpetual Huff Syndrome.

Very interesting the quote from Jim in the Courier article today

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/5044491/dundee-united-tony-watt-ryan-strain-babunski/

Saying

"It is a decision that I had to make, as I can only make five substitutions, and I felt that the young lads would give us energy and work rate.”

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

You could be right. David Onovo is his name the other guy we were supposed to be looking at. He's a defensive midfielder.

Vincent Onovo? Is the "Dave" bit an Only Fools and Horses reference?

3 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Very interesting the quote from Jim in the Courier article today

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/5044491/dundee-united-tony-watt-ryan-strain-babunski/

Saying

"It is a decision that I had to make, as I can only make five substitutions, and I felt that the young lads would give us energy and work rate.”

"Tony would not have given energy or work rate"

That's certainly accurate.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

79dc6be9b91821febf8097a14d720086.jpg

2 minutes ago, Groot said:

Alan Temple on Twitter saying we're close to a deal on a "towering Nigerian" 

Can't be Onovo surely, he's 5"7 according to Wiki 🤷

Ah, it's a Kenyan,not Nigerian.