15 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

So definitely near the end of the season he should be sharper.

Forbes and O'Donnell looking good too.

Reading Goodwin's comments he hasn't played since beginning of May, had flight issues, and had a 45 minute training session, Sounds like he possibly shouldn't have played, but it was the last chance to play before training and the derby.

14 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Not sure I’m having him in centre mid if I am being honestly 

think he’ll start there next Sunday though 

He certainly looks like he has the technical ability to play there,  although he has played RB before, he looked slightly uncomfortable at RWB. He did send in a cracking cross for Trapanovski's 2nd.

When he came on yesterday he looked a bit lost for first 5 to 10 minutes, once that passed he looked solid. Closing down, not afraid to challenge and can make a good forward pass

If Cleal-Harding is not starting at RCB, then for me Sevelj has to as he has enough pace to cover Gallagher and Graham, plus Graham has to be LCB and not Holt.

1 hour ago, skinny arab said:

Early days but the 2 Macedonians look class, maybe check if there are any Macedonian central defenders or pacy strikers available 🇲🇰🇲🇰🇲🇰

The CalForth Arena at Tannadice Park 😕

West Macedonia 🙂

Speaking of Babunski, Jim's comments on him after the game regarding giving him the armbands are class....

"And he has leadership qualities, which is why I gave him the captain’s armband for the game.

“He’s in the dressing room and isn’t happy that we’ve not passed the ball well enough. He is demanding better from the players and is telling his teammates to give him the ball, even if he’s marked, and to trust him.

“David’s a proper professional, sets high standards and has settled brilliantly.”

Exactly the type of player we need, or should I say every club needs. He is confident, but has.shown so far it isn't over confidence. Really liking the cut of his jib.

44 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Speaking of Babunski, Jim's comments on him after the game regarding giving him the armbands are class....

"And he has leadership qualities, which is why I gave him the captain’s armband for the game.

“He’s in the dressing room and isn’t happy that we’ve not passed the ball well enough. He is demanding better from the players and is telling his teammates to give him the ball, even if he’s marked, and to trust him.

“David’s a proper professional, sets high standards and has settled brilliantly.”

Exactly the type of player we need, or should I say every club needs. He is confident, but has.shown so far it isn't over confidence. Really liking the cut of his jib.

I'm hoping he's turning up to training threatening sub standard players with a Sarissa.

A captain should take no shit.

1 minute ago, Loemba90 said:

Never in doubt

Just realised that Motherwell and Patrick still have to play tomorrow.

How many second place teams go through?  If it’s four we will be OK.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Have Buckie Thistle kept us in the League Cup?

Ive been staring at the group tables for 10 minutes now and I think...yeeees?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

They can’t both get 9 points or more, we are through

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Three - but I don't think there's a result in the Motherwell/Patrick game that could put the team in second in that group on 9+ points with a 5+ GD so...we're through?

1 minute ago, Ascal said:

Three - but I don't think there's a result in the Motherwell/Patrick game that could put the team in second in that group on 9+ points with a 5+ GD so...we're through?

Yeah.  Partick need to win to hit 9 points, which leaves Motherwell on 8.