1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

Can you funsters no talk on you're own thread about if you can afford tickets or not? This is extremely boring, meant to be a thread about all things utd 

Every time I log on here, they're here. Fucking obsessed. 😴😴😴

Surely this pish should be in the derby chat. 

Edited by Groot

Ok, forgive me if I'm missing something really obvious - I didn't watch the draw - but if you have a pot of seeded teams and a pot of unseeded teams how do some seeded teams get drawn at home and some away? Surely you'd go seeded-unseeded-seeded-unseeded down the line and all the seeded teams would end up at home? Also shouldn't all the seeded teams get home field advantage?

Just now, Ascal said:

Ok, forgive me if I'm missing something really obvious - I didn't watch the draw - but if you have a pot of seeded teams and a pot of unseeded teams how do some seeded teams get drawn at home and some away? Surely you'd go seeded-unseeded-seeded-unseeded down the line and all the seeded teams would end up at home? Also shouldn't all the seeded teams get home field advantage?

Penalty to Rangers 

4 hours ago, Ascal said:

Anyway...

Was there ever any news about Allan Campbell? That was a name linked with us early on and then it all went quiet. He's still at Luton but they seem pretty clear that he's welcome to leave

@FifeArab?

Last I heard we had made a good offer for him, he’s still not signed for anyone so assume we would still be in with a slim chance but the fact we have signed a new CM maybe suggests he’s heading elsewhere…

1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

Last I heard we had made a good offer for him, he’s still not signed for anyone so assume we would still be in with a slim chance but the fact we have signed a new CM maybe suggests he’s heading elsewhere…

Did he not say in his interview it was quite a while ago we first got in contact? May mean he was always in the plans and Campbell could still be a possibility 

1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

I think Babunski and Odada have both come in since the Campbell rumour. Including Sevelj (who probably looks most comfortable in there out of all the positions he's played) gives us six for two positions (three if we go to a 352).

14 hours ago, Ascal said:

They went seeded-unseeded then unseeded-seeded.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

AZ got to the semi-finals that year beating Lazio (home and away) and Anderlecht.  I don’t think we need to be too embarrassed by the result.

I don't usually like using emojis, but, 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I don't usually like using emojis, but, 😂😂😂

I’m not good with anything but the simplest emojis.  What does that signify?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’m not good with anything but the simplest emojis.  What does that signify?

That signifies that you're correct with your post.