2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

@Der Panzer

United with a lower crowd at home v Ayr than St Johnstone got at home to Morton 👀

United fans not prioritising this competition 

Average attendance last season 

St Johnstone in Prem 4602

Dundee United in Championship 8408 

1 hour ago, arabdelic said:

Please don’t pick a crowd size fight with St Johnstone.  That’s just cruel.

38 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

Dee's and now a St Johnstone fan trying to slag utds crowds is comedy gold 

They haven’t even won the big league, unlike Tayside’s big two. 

1 hour ago, arabdelic said:

Current United season ticket sales so far over 6200. Not sure why a Saint's fan would want to get involved in a crowd debate. It's like a young kid sucking up to some older kids to seem cool.

Edited by Tannadeechee

26 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

McLeod is off on trial to Southampton ive read elsewhere is this true ?

Yes, the opportunity is there for him if he takes it. Heard there was 2 English clubs in for him. I think for all parties it’s a good deal. We get some money with a future sell on clause and young Rory will play in the under 23s league. His career is at a standstill at United this year so makes sense 

5 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Current United season ticket sales so far over 6200. Not sure why a Saint's would want to get involved in a crowd debate. It's like a young kid sucking up to some older kids to seem cool.

I’m pleasantly surprised that we’ve managed to retain the level of support we’ve had over the last few seasons, both ST and PATG, given the prices and some of the terrible football we’ve had to endure.

13 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Yes, the opportunity is there for him if he takes it. Heard there was 2 English clubs in for him. I think for all parties it’s a good deal. We get some money with a future sell on clause and young Rory will play in the under 23s league. His career is at a standstill at United this year so makes sense 

Club cashing in on his potential makes sense for us thought he'd go out on loan when he was mentioned in the 4 to depart chat over on East 

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m pleasantly surprised that we’ve managed to retain the level of support we’ve had over the last few seasons, both ST and PATG, given the prices and some of the terrible football we’ve had to endure.

I was pleasantly surprised at how many folk stayed with the team and turned up last season, especially after the massive letdown, recriminations and infighting of the previous year.

Not sure if we are eternal optimists, creatures of habit or a bit of Stockholm syndrome. Possibly a mix of all 3 to be fair!

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

I was pleasantly surprised at how many folk stayed with the team and turned up last season, especially after the massive letdown, recriminations and infighting of the previous year.

Not sure if we are eternal optimists, creatures of habit or a bit of Stockholm syndrome. Possibly a mix of all 3 to be fair!

I think if you can afford to go and you’ve reached a certain age then it’s a difficult habit to break.

My sons are 46 and 41 and I cannot see any circumstances that would cause them to stop buying STs.  If I still lived there I’d still be going.  :(

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

@Der Panzer

United with a lower crowd at home v Ayr than St Johnstone got at home to Morton 👀

Crowd did look poor on TV but I wasn’t going to bring it up as it’s been done to death. 

More irksome was seeing the away fans in the Shed like the mighty Dees should be.