Just how long..

Was back for last nights game. Back to Germany tomorrow. 4 days of „work“, planning what to do on the days between games, then train to Munich on Friday. 

10 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Jealous, on both counts.

Suspect I’m gonna regret the decision at about 10.30pm on the 23rd but oh well. A tournament abroad is literally once in a lifetime for me. 

28 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Suspect I’m gonna regret the decision at about 10.30pm on the 23rd but oh well. A tournament abroad is literally once in a lifetime for me. 

You'll be fine; hope you have a great time.

Obligatory crack about McDonalds always being desperate for new hires.

Posted (edited)

Went on holiday last Friday. Going walking in Corrour on Monday, Swimming at Gourock on Tuesday and then Wed I fly off to Germany. 

It feels like it’s flying by now, less than a week till the Germany game. 

oh and I’ll be looking to buy a battery pack that charges my phone. 

Edited by Jambomo

7 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

...is this week going to be?

Are you working? How will you pass the time.

Full week of work for me and fully expecting to be thoroughly distracted.

You should've stuck in at the school...

Day out for the Taylor Swift gig tomorrow 😎 then ‘working’ until Wednesday before flying out early on Thursday. Managed to get most of what work needed done last week, so next week will be 3 days of fake meetings in the diary and a couple of working from home days so I can read P&B and get this Euros Fever cranked up to 100! 

I'm working, and have even picked up an extra shift to try and speed the week along. My shifts usually go through pretty quickly so hopefuly Friday will come quickly. Bonus is i'm off on Friday so no mad dash to get home. Working the day after, so depending on the result I will be either still pished or completely burst.

Working on Monday and Tuesday and then heading to Munich via Amsterdam and Stuttgart on Wednesday. The next two days might drag a bit but I expect the rest of the week will pass fairly quickly with all the fun I'll be having. It certainly won't be as slow as the morning when we played Czechia three years ago. The six hours between getting up and kick off felt like a month.

On 08/06/2024 at 11:57, PSJ.84 said:

I’m not working, no. I quit my job to go to Germany. 

Similar here, moved house and my work denied my proposal to work from home so decided to stick two fingers up to them. Had a job interview this week but would not be able to start until after the Euros have finished, shame.

I'm going back tomorrow (today technically now) after 5 and a half weeks off.

I've 3 days "work" to do, then I fly out and start our Journey on Thursday. 

3 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Similar here, moved house and my work denied my proposal to work from home so decided to stick two fingers up to them. Had a job interview this week but would not be able to start until after the Euros have finished, shame.

Unemployed as f**k TA.