Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

Jives Miguel

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

BBC literally had the 5pm game where they could have wanked over England at half time

Just now, scottsdad said:

Why is Gareth Southgate talking about the England defence at half time in a Scotland v Switzerland match?

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't even give us exclusive coverage when it's our own fucking game ffs. 

Makes their inevitable failure all the more enjoyable. 

Just now, ICTChris said:

It’s been a massive improvement but you’d have to say that we could also do a lot better. Defensively we obviously made a howler, Ralston is miles out of his depth and we’ve looked a little shaky at other times with some slack passes. Hopefully he gets hooked and we tighten up.

Midfield has been far better, better pressure and use of the ball. Again, it’s improved but could be better. Adams has actually done OK I think but again hasn’t been all over it. I think either introducing Christie for McGinn or Shankland for Adams. Probably won’t happen at half time.

I think Adams has done well with the service he has had tbh. He's not had much to work with eh.

It's an improvement tho all round.

Nothing like as good as we've been until recently, but much better, although Ralston is terrifying.

This is more like the Switzerland that I was expecting and it'll be poor if we lose this. This is a winnable game, but we'll need to sort ourselves out at the back.

Pizza arrives, delivery lassie asks about the neighbours lion rampant " is that no English, wi the lions an that"

She's actually wearing a Scotland top ffs

Thankfully made a snack at h/t & caught end of an England build up.

Fucking hell. It's us that's actually playing the now.

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Reckon if the SNP played on the fact that we’d get our own coverage for future tournaments at times like this, they’d see massive gains 

Likewise, if someone in the BBC had the nous to stop this shite and improve the English myopic commentary support for independence would collapse 

1 minute ago, Peil said:

Pizza arrives, delivery lassie asks about the neighbours lion rampant " is that no English, wi the lions an that"

She's actually wearing a Scotland top ffs

Burst out laughing reading that