Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The achievement was qualifying for this tournament in the first place. The real Euros trophy is all the friends we made along the way.

^^^^ Kens the score...

On 22/06/2024 at 12:03, Stellaboz said:

My wife told me last Saturday that Szoboszlai translates as Soapy. 

I'm hoping she used it in the context of hey stellaboz do you fancy a Szoboslai tit w**k?

I’ve cut the grass front and back (no euph), done three washings and hung them oot, been to Home Bargains and it’s still only quarter past 2 for f**k sake. Can’t even start drinking as I need to do a taxi pick up at 7. 

I'm cautiously optimistic but can't help but feel that big lump who is going to come on for Hungary and score. Scotland getting knocked out by a guy who looks more Scottish than the rest of the Scotland squad seems very Scottish.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve cut the grass front and back (no euph), done three washings and hung them oot, been to Home Bargains and it’s still only quarter past 2 for f**k sake. Can’t even start drinking as I need to do a taxi pick up at 7. 

Speed is a hell of a drug.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm cautiously optimistic but can't help but feel that big lump who is going to come on for Hungary and score. Scotland getting knocked out by a guy who looks more Scottish than the rest of the Scotland squad seems very Scottish.

Our centre halves would love him playing rather than one of their plethora of tricky forwards.  

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Do folk still take Speed? It used to be regularly available in the late 90's. Never hear about it nowadays.

Why take speed when you can take krokodil & become a zombie.

Reckon it'll be a tight game first half, both teams scared to concede a goal (Scotland more than Hungary) and will be sussing each other out. Second half will be a lot more open, Clarke to bring a raft of attacking subs last twenty and go for it to only concede a sucker punch goal by Hungary. We will then score a last minute equaliser off a corner and finish the game 2-2

2 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Luggage drop in the city being a 20 min walk from the station then full was a nice touch. Shambolic infrastructure tbh. Then couldn't get in fanzone cause had a bag

No consolation but Koln was brilliant 

54 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you're not an actual taxi driver Uber the f**k out of that 7 oclocker and gets the cans opened

Really nervous now.

Went for a cycle.  Nipped across to see my parents for an hour. Had a bit of work to do and have finished it.  Don't know what to do with myself now.

Will drag the dog out for a walk I think.  Keen to start drinking but it's too early.  

Cannot wait for this match, yet filled with dread about it.

56 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Do folk still take Speed? It used to be regularly available in the late 90's. Never hear about it nowadays.

Think most folk take coke these days. Very popular with the young team.