Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

I've not seen it back tbh. And I don't really have any desire to either in all honesty.

I'm over it so no good will come of doing so.

It’s not why we’re out so I don’t really care either. 

44 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Ok let’s say Rangers draw Eintracht Frankfurt in the europa league . Frankfurt are maybe slightly better than Rangers on paper. Due to injuries Rangers have Dessers as their only fit striker and despite running about a fair bit he gets no change out of the Frankfurt back line and gets subbed off . Is the reason for this that - 

A. Dino Toppmoller has mugged off Clement and schooled him in a tactical masterclass 

B. At this level Dessers is struggling to make an impact because he’s not good enough.

Rangers vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League you say?

E6Cb7PIWQAUooEX.thumb.jpeg.a11fd9377b574b305fcb185f2061fefe.jpeg

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Apologies if this has been posted here or elsewhere, but I am actually in tears at this. Genuinely a fitting end to our tournament. 

All credit to the Tartan Army, all credit to the tournament's German hosts.

There the credit stops.

There was a moment in Stuttgart before the match when a bunch of Hungarians pretended to be pished and angry and stormed our restaurant tables, only to break out with "No Scotland no party". f**k I really hate that chant.

11 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I genuinely would be looking at anyone qualified - I know some moan about the Scottish granny route but tbqh I couldn't give a fekk.

Indeed, nearly every international side does this. Even the top ones- lots of Polish players playing for Germany for example. 

We got beaten by a side with an English guy in the middle of the park with a Hungarian granny. Countries like Australia and Canada are even taking Scottish guys with grannies from their countries. 

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

There was a moment in Stuttgart before the match when a bunch of Hungarians pretended to be pished and angry and stormed our restaurant tables, only to break out with "No Scotland no party". f**k I really hate that chant.

It's the vuvuzela of chants 

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Lads of the Terrace mentioned being unimpressed by Stuttgart compared to the two other cities we played in.

Less welcoming and too spread out apparently - fair comment?

A barman spent around 20 minutes writing out a couple of pages of touristy stuff for us to do while we were in Stuttgart, so I wouldn’t say it was any less welcoming/friendly than the other three cities we visited.

However, he did say it’s not the greatest city for partying, which we found to be the case. I’d put that down to a combination of it being more spread out and everyone being a bit fed up of drinking. 

We stayed near Ludwigsburg which was just north of Stuttgart. It was the capital of the region and there was a palace designed to be similar to Versallies in France. 
We also stumbled upon the resort where the Belgian team was based.

The host of our Airbnb also invited us join him around his fire pit on the Friday night for beers and a BBQ, we chatted for hours about football and politics. 

I have to agree that the actual city of Stuttgart wasn’t as impressive as Munich or Koln but I have to say they were quite exceptional. 

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Every other team at this tournament have had games where they've looked miles ahead of Scotland in all aspects, but especially passing, movement and tempo.

That’s complete nonsense. There are numerous very mediocre teams in this Euro’s of which we are just one, 

14 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

That’s complete nonsense. There are numerous very mediocre teams in this Euro’s of which we are just one, 

And each of them has had at least one game where they've looked miles ahead of the pish we served up.