Message for our Hungarian friends

I'm going to be 14 seats from these inbred servile redneck cretins. I've never hoped we bury an opponent more but I worry about how their pathetically flimsy sense of self-worth will take it if we do. 

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'm going to be 14 seats from these inbred servile redneck cretins. I've never hoped we bury an opponent more but I worry about how their pathetically flimsy sense of self-worth will take it if we do. 

Do all their supporters merit that description?

Hope we're not judged based on the governments that rule over us.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Met a Hungarian father and young son in our hotel this morning. Seemed very nice. Wished each other luck. Neither of us meant it though...... 😆

23 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Ach just get three up by half time, they'll all powder and you, I and a few others can have that end to ourselves 2nd half! 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fk sake. You're That Guy on the internet.

Alright, hashtag not all blackshirted Carpathian Brigade Orbán-loving homophobic fknuggets. Feel better now?

And I assume you'll be leaping in to defend the honour of the good people on both sides among OF fans every time they get slaughtered on this site in future too, aye? 

If anyone wanted to judge Scots by the people we elect I think we're coming out of it alright. About four-fifths of us vote for people that are, at a minimum, basically alright and that proportion is higher among the Tartan Army. I know enough to be confident in saying the clear majority of match-going Hungary fans are flat-out c*nts.

6 minutes ago, GordonS said:

What, the guy who thinks it's weirdly ironic when someone apparently objects to far right chauvinism by bracketing loads of people together and attacking them due to their origins.

Yeah, that's me.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

And I assume you'll be leaping in to defend the honour of the good people on both sides among OF fans every time they get slaughtered on this site in future too, aye? 

Supporting the Old Firm is a choice, being Hungarian isn't.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

Alright, hashtag not all blackshirted Carpathian Brigade Orbán-loving homophobic fknuggets. Feel better now?

If anyone wanted to judge Scots by the people we elect I think we're coming out of it alright. About four-fifths of us vote for people that are, at a minimum, basically alright and that proportion is higher among the Tartan Army. I know enough to be confident in saying the clear majority of match-going Hungary fans are flat-out c*nts.

Ach I think you love the condemnation and outrage tbf. Calling folk inbred is a bit of a silly and odd thing to call people outwith East Ayrshire, parts of Fife and all of Clackmannanshire.  There are a strain of their support that are racist as f**k, but obviously it takes a special kind of mendacity to decide that they're all culpable for it. I know loads of Hungarians who are lovely people and hate Orban. It must be quite lonely only being pals with people from completely unimpeachable cultures. 

I have made my friends acutely aware that I want them to be greeting into their pints tonight though.

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

Behave yourself. Shocking way to describe human beings.

5 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

We can judge 54.13% of them…

Love the Hungarians, their fans were better than ours last night

Set the tone for our pathetic capitulation 

Ria Ria Hungaria

Hope they get through 

We could easily have beaten them but chose to be Scottish instead