Round of 16 thread

JS_FFC

Just now, S7C said:

Bellingham is undeniably a massive talent. Didn't have a good game but the goal was a touch of class.

There's something about him I just can't stand though. He has a very false, media-facing personality that people fall for, but the mask will slip. Almost has a few times. He's arrogant as f**k too.

He manscapes. That’s enough for me. Get him in the bin. 

1 minute ago, S7C said:

Bellingham is undeniably a massive talent. Didn't have a good game but the goal was a touch of class.

There's something about him I just can't stand though. He has a very false, media-facing personality that people fall for, but the mask will slip. Almost has a few times. He's arrogant as f**k too.

Hated the p***k ever since Birmingham retired his shirt when they sold him

1 minute ago, Claudia Gentile said:

We're going to miss the start of the Spain vs Georgia game at this rate.

I always avoid national anthems and this kind of stuff is why I am watching Countryfile. Finishes as the Spain game starts 

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Pretty sure Bellingham says "Who else?" when celebrating his equaliser. Almost an admirable level of arrogance. 

Apparently it was ‘vamos’. Which is even funnier, since his fans hate foreigners. 

I wonder, had the situation been reversed, how many mentions we would have got about the late equaliser being scored by someone who was lucky to be on the field after avoiding a second booking for a blatant dive.

Fortunately, it was ok as Jude just lost his balance

Just now, The DA said:

Georgia at 10/1. Feels slightly generous given what we've been seeing.

10-2 to Spain on aggregate in our qualifying group

9 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Pretty sure Bellingham says "Who else?" when celebrating his equaliser. Almost an admirable level of arrogance. 

To be fair to him he has now scored more goals at the Euros than any Scottish player has ever scored at all Euros combined and he’s only 21 years old.  It may not be a popular opinion but I don’t think it can be denied he’s a very special player with a great career in front of him.