Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

My heart says Reform but my head says Tory, so I went for them.

They are the only ones with a chance of defeating the SNP in my constituency.

You have a black, black heart.

Which is ironic if you think about it.

I think I've asked you this before, do you know Jeff, the artist in Carrbridge?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Not according to the bookies or electoral calculus (which is probably not the best measure)

image.png.ec39c1d5960ed8845ec668d95d4b8530.png

image.png.6322fe925eac69c6997e456cffbb143a.png

The best thing in his favour is that the Tories came 2nd last time so if their vote implodes it'll help. Added to the fact that Malik was caught telling some voter that labour never tried last time to allow the Tories in.

Of course you have the fact that the unionist vote coalesces behind whichever candidate they think has the best chance of beating the SNP but that's hard to know.

I hope Flynn gets re-elected. He has been a significant asset since becoming the SNP Westminster leader, and he has been outstanding during this election campaign. In my opinion, he is a future leader of the SNP.

Labour might not gain many additional votes in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire due to their Oil and Gas policy. 

Edited by betting competition

29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Here in ‘Murica we always have the candidates, or usually their inbred supporters, outside polling places.

Question, is there a distance they must remain from the polling location entry? All U.S. States have legal distances people “electioneering” must remain from the entry point(s) of the polling places. They vary from 25 feet to 1,000 feet, and some vary for presence vs sound. Electioneering includes button, tee-shirts, signs and all that, so you can’t vote in your MAGA hat.

Its a brilliant bit of law that allows you to taunt the supporters, as long as you remain within the distance markers and don’t mention candidates or positions, because they struggle to respond without mentioning something improper. When they do, you contact the Precinct Judge, and he’ll have them removed by the police, and possibly charged…not that I’d know.

IIRC party reps are allowed right up to the gates etc of a polling place. In the case of a School that would be right up to the playground gates or equivalent.  So they can be very close to voters as they enter the grounds, but no further. I think there's something different for candidates and agents. I think they are allowed inside but I don't think they are allowed to wear party colours or to speak to voters. (It's over a decade now since I've been involved.)

Seen so many yoons on Twitter talking about tactical votes to "keep the SNP out" (which surely would be better in 2026?) and it's amazing the number of people who claim they'll be voting Tory. I get it (in a way) but imagine voting doe this Tory party. Malcolm Tucker gif stuff indeed.

I'm not sure if I actually voted or spoiled my ballot.  I put an X in the SNP box and called everyone except the TUSC and Green candidate a c**t (but outside the wee box).  

If it's spoiled then it's worth it.  

Just now, itzdrk said:

I'm not sure if I actually voted or spoiled my ballot.  I put an X in the SNP box and called everyone except the TUSC and Green candidate a c**t (but outside the wee box).  

If it's spoiled then it's worth it.  

That’s almost what I did, but I thought I couldn’t live with the indignity of having a Tory MP anymore so voted SNP in the hope they’ll get enough votes. Still disgusted with myself 😔

Just now, MazzyStar said:

That’s almost what I did, but I thought I couldn’t live with the indignity of having a Tory MP anymore so voted SNP in the hope they’ll get enough votes. Still disgusted with myself 😔

I was only voting SNP to try stop the dodgy labour candidate, Councillor Burke. 

1 hour ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

My heart says Reform but my head says Tory, so I went for them.

They are the only ones with a chance of defeating the SNP in my constituency.

You need to see a doctor to get that heid and heart sorted oot

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Haven’t voted yet but looks like, reluctantly, that Big Wheat Pishart will be securing my vote. I don’t mind him. Wanted to vote Green but there’s no candidate. 

It's Pish Wetfart.

This sub forum has standards, please uphold them.