What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

Labour turning back into a bunch of union jack shagging weirdos is as depressing as it is predictable.

The tories will always do it better, therefore anyone who gets turned on by this, which is a small group made up of rangers fans, racists and our media, will just vote for the real deal.

23 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Labour turning back into a bunch of union jack shagging weirdos is as depressing as it is predictable.

The tories will always do it better, therefore anyone who gets turned on by this, which is a small group made up of rangers fans, racists and our media, will just vote for the real deal.

You have to wonder how much of their money goes into paying people to tell them, “just do what didn’t work last time - but LOUDER!” 

AD7F8899-39A8-4409-8D9D-E8564ED53868.jpeg

I can summarise it as "desperate times, desperate measures"

Labour must win those "red wall" seats back that they lost last year and get the Tory majority down as much as they can.

If that means playing up to the little Englanders slightly then so be it. I did read somewhere previously that opinion polls on Corbyn were that he wasn't patriotic enough.

I don’t think there’s anyone who has as much contempt for their membership and the electorate as the Labour Right. It’s even funnier when they revert to type and recycle the hits over the “must-win” regions like Scotland and the Red Wall.