WoSFL Pre Season 2024/25

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

JB spending ridiculous amounts of money and can’t get promoted,it’s totally pointless.

I agree it's pointless but hell slap it into them and others like them

Edited by Shanner

Just now, Eadie is God said:

JB spending ridiculous amounts of money and can’t get promoted,it’s totally pointless.

Put through the Clydebank translator...

"Another team that we won't be able to finish ahead of. How will we ever get to our rightful place in the SPFL? Waaahhh!"

9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Put through the Clydebank translator...

"Another team that we won't be able to finish ahead of. How will we ever get to our rightful place in the SPFL? Waaahhh!"

And you think that it’s ok to spend 100’s of thousands of pounds on players in a pyramid system to keep clubs from the chance of promotion?

12 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Clydebank finishing above them and winning the league would make it even more pointless . 

It really is in your hands ........

2 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Who has applied? 
I take it the likes of Beith and Troon will have their applications restarted?

I have no idea, you'd need to ask the Scottish FA Licensing Department, but I doubt they'd tell you.

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

Clydebank finishing above them and winning the league would make it even more pointless . 

It really is in your hands ........

Hopefully 🙏

I just dont get the spending on players 

Just now, Eadie is God said:

Hopefully 🙏

Aye it's much better to ask Santa for them.

I jest of course. It's annoying but it's the current climate and doesn't get any better the further up the pyramid in what is among the worst national football leagues in the entire world.

Tl;dr  Relax

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I have no idea, you'd need to ask the Scottish FA Licensing Department, but I doubt they'd tell you.

Why not? Is it a sealed envelope situation? 😉

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Why not? Is it a sealed envelope situation? 😉

I doubt the Scottish FA Licensing Department would respond to Mr A.N. Other asking them if a particular club is in their Licensing system.

Just now, glensmad said:

I doubt the Scottish FA Licensing Department would respond to Mr A.N. Other asking them if a particular club is in their Licensing system.

Ah right. Only important people get to find out such information. Got you.

7 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Hopefully 🙏

Totally get you with the dough they're splashing and the club i support have fell victim to both Johnstone and snake-adocs and it's a disgrace what they're paying and the games pretty much gubbed when it's came to this. . 

But it's up to the rest of the more sensible clubs to get fucked right into them in every game and they will have a huge target on their backs.  

19 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

The important people are a club and the SFA. It's not like there's some secret cabal keeping the information from people. Its just nothing that needs to exist in the public domain unless a club decides to share. Which many do and some don't.

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

The important people are a club and the SFA. It's not like there's some secret cabal keeping the information from people. Its just nothing that needs to exist in the public domain unless a club decides to share. Which many do and some don't.

You missed my point but thanks for the information 👍

51 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Only relevant people get to find out such information, i.e. the Scottish FA and the club itself.

3 minutes ago, amnarab said:

I'm sure Glensmad will find the information re Burgh licensing when Burgh visit Rutherglen on Saturday. Whether he shares it or not is up to him.

The way it usually goes is when he knows, we know...that he knows.

58 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Totally get you with the dough they're splashing and the club i support have fell victim to both Johnstone and snake-adocs and it's a disgrace what they're paying and the games pretty much gubbed when it's came to this. . 

But it's up to the rest of the more sensible clubs to get fucked right into them in every game and they will have a huge target on their backs.  

The money St Naefans are paying Diver is ludicrous for a club with zero support 🤦‍♂️