Netherlands 🇳🇱 v Türkiye 🇹🇷

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Neither of these two beating England unfortunately 

Over 90 minutes England were fortunate to beat Serbia, and have since drawn with Denmark, Slovenia, Slovakia and Switzerland.

They're mid as f**k and there is no reason why either Türkiye or the Netherlands can't beat them.

I think everyone knew beforehand that half time would be a circle jerk about England winning earlier. 

This is why the tournaments are so much better once they get papped out. 

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Over 90 minutes England were fortunate to beat Serbia, and have since drawn with Denmark, Slovenia, Slovakia and Switzerland.

They're mid as f**k and there is no reason why either Türkiye or the Netherlands can't beat them.

The two teams here are no better than Switzerland. While both of them can beat England, England would be the clear favourite to win and you are clutching desperately at straws.

I might be deluded but I actually think both these teams are playing better football than England have.

I won’t say who wins here would definitely beat England, but I am not as upset at the thought of it, as some are. 

7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Don't underestimate how flukey those c***s are. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not even sure it's all about being biased talking about England, probably also to do with the English being ignorant about football outside of the premier league.

Edited by ScottishLoon

Posted (edited)

Forget his name but this commentator is 10 times better than Sam matterface, was good value when he was doing it with Andros Townsend earlier in the tournament aswell.

Edited by ScottishLoon

Just now, ScottishLoon said:

Forget his name but this commentator is 10 times better than Sam matterface, was good value when he was doing it with Andros Townsend earlier in the tournament aswell.

Seb Hutchison. Does a lot for Sky.

Just now, ScottishLoon said:

Forget his name but this commentator is 10 times better than Sam matterface was good value when he was doing it with Andros Townsend earlier in the tournament aswell.

Seb Hutchinson.  Freelance so covers a variety of games.  I like him.