Spain 🇪🇸 v 🇫🇷 France

Scary Bear

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Is Mbappe all that?

I know he has moments, but if I was picking a 5-a-side team out of the players on the park, I genuinely don’t think he’d make the cut.

He was brilliant at the last World Cup but i do think he could be one of those players who peaked at a young age, opposition managers/players have likely figured out to stop him easier now as well.

If Spain lift the trophy, would it arguably be one of the all time tournament wins. Italy and Croatia in the groups, Germany-France-England/Netherlands in the knock outs.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Is Mbappe all that?

I know he has moments, but if I was picking a 5-a-side team out of the players on the park, I genuinely don’t think he’d make the cut.

I was about to say the same, apart from the 5 a side bit obv. Whether it’s the injury or what but he hasn’t looked like the player at the World Cup. Whether it’s fatigue or what I don’t think Real are getting the player he was 18 months ago.

Just now, Cheese said:

If Spain lift the trophy, would it arguably be one of the all time tournament wins. Italy and Croatia in the groups, Germany-France-England/Netherlands in the knock outs.

Any defeat of England in a tournament final counts as an all timer. 

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It would be the ultimate reflected glory for us as well. They’ve really sorted themselves out since we pumped them at Hampden 

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

It would be the ultimate reflected glory for us as well. They’ve really sorted themselves out since we pumped them at Hampden 

It was the wakeup call they appeared to need...

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

And finished above Scotland in qualifying.