El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

1 minute ago, Venti said:

Either Micah is a unit or FAF. Same size as Lineker, Rio & Mata combined.

He's a unit tbf.

0_Screenshot-2022-11-20-at-003107.png

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

Well no because it's quite clearly their best approach to winning the game and the tournament. They are relatively strong defensively and are far more dangerous on the break than actually trying to dictate the game. 

They've a front four of kane, Bellingham, Foden and Saka. Any other nation bar France would bite your hand off for that.

They've literally fluked their way past average teams playing this way. The only time they've looked good was when they actually attacked v Netherlands.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I would have but I don't want to lose my streak of having never seen that film. It's the only thing I've got.

Not missing much to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Very nervy for both sides. Guess you can expect that from the youngsters but experienced guys need to show up. Morata has been woeful as has Carvajal

Overlap is always on down the right for England.

Rodri has been imperious as per, hopefully will make the difference 

Carvajal? He's up against Bellingham and made him irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Spain need to be a bit quicker when they get an opening before England get everyone set behind the ball. The space closes down and there are at least two players in to block attempts on goal. 

It is tedious from England, but it's worked all tournament. All they need is a fortunate break of the ball. 

Yeah, that's been a couple of times they've gotten forward quickly after winning possession then Yamal has checked back and let the whole England midfield set again. The one where Stones was out of position was especially annoying.

They're not good enough to play through them so need to be more direct whenever they have the chance.

Edited by Dunning1874