El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

21 minutes ago, blackbird said:

home tournaments they have always come close

Fair point but I think France will remain superior, as will Germany & Spain with the latter 2 improving even more. Netherlands & Italy should also get their respective acts together and Portugal will never be far away.

England need to look on the past 4 tournaments as success, that's as good as it gets for them. Fair play, they've had a decent run under Southgate.

Was this posted? Paul Merson will be shocked. Carvajal or Dumfries should be in instead of Walker, and Oblak or Simón should be in instead of Maignan.

18 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Was this posted? Paul Merson will be shocked. Carvajal or Dumfries should be in instead of Walker, and Oblak or Simón should be in instead of Maignan.

Carvajal ahead of Walker is a must, personally I'd have Donnarumma as the best keeper.

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

Does anyone think they are a danger at the 2026 world cup?

Heat and humidity will be a factor. 

Northern Europeans traditionally struggle in the Americas, with the obvious exception of Germany 2014.

Edited by Luddite

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Saw this on Facebook earlier - sorry it’s a screenshot but interesting stat

IMG_1185.jpeg

Indian and Nigerian EPL fanboys are the absolute worst. 

21 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Since when has Qatar been in Europe?

1 minute ago, velo army said:

Indian and Nigerian EPL fanboys are the absolute worst. 

I was thinking it was good trolling - the Greek player in 2004, omitting Portugal 2016 and then including Kante in the French World Cup team. Also torres wasn’t at Chelsea 2008.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was thinking it was good trolling - the Greek player in 2004, omitting Portugal 2016 and then including Kante in the French World Cup team. Also torres wasn’t at Chelsea 2008.

Aye fair enough. I've had a "Michael Caine in Goldmember" type bee in my bonnet about Nigerians after playing two very traumatising games of football with them recently. Don't even ask about the group chat for that group. Dearie me.

Lovely and warm lads, but Nigerian masculinity us just broken.

16 hours ago, AUcal said:

20240715_013512.thumb.jpg.29057580cf565cf240f1bdc521e43815.jpg

How do you think these two tits would react to German fans turning up in  2028 wearing Luftwaffe uniforms?   

And when did the RAF become uniquely English?        

They boil my piss.             Thank fck they lost.

Edited by cyderspaceman

42 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye fair enough. I've had a "Michael Caine in Goldmember" type bee in my bonnet about Nigerians after playing two very traumatising games of football with them recently. Don't even ask about the group chat for that group. Dearie me.

Lovely and warm lads, but Nigerian masculinity us just broken.

Tell us about the group chat please

19 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

How do you think these two tits would react to German fans turning up in  2026 wearing Luftwaffe uniforms?   

And when did the RAF become uniquely English?        

They boil my piss.             Thank fck they lost.

I find adults dressing up for any reason  to be childish. These lads annoy me no more than any other fans.

Scarf, rattle and a pin badge are acceptable. Maybe a rosette if it’s a cup final.

15 minutes ago, Luddite said:

Tell us about the group chat please

Grown men in their 40's falling over themselves in the most juvenile slanging match between "fans" of Man U, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea. English EPL fans don't have half the febrile fanaticism of these lads. Baffling. 

I'm getting stressed out just thinking about them again.

Don't ask me about the game. 

2 hours ago, velo army said:

Grown men in their 40's falling over themselves in the most juvenile slanging match between "fans" of Man U, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea. English EPL fans don't have half the febrile fanaticism of these lads. Baffling. 

I'm getting stressed out just thinking about them again.

Don't ask me about the game. 

😂😂😂 now I have to ask you about the game….go on