El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I can watch RTE without needing a VPN

Yes, but you're in Northern Ireland. It isn't available in GB. 

The BBC will probably have the less insufferable commentary, so I'll watch on that. Muting might be required depending on how the game is going and there's not a chnace I'll be watching any of the pre-match punditry. 

Just now, Michael W said:

The BBC will probably have the less insufferable commentary, so I'll watch on that. Muting might be required depending on how the game is going and there's not a chnace I'll be watching any of the pre-match punditry. 

The question I answered was about UK, not GB

Have lived in Madrid 6 years now, missus is Spanish, was out last night with Spanish pals and I still feel like I was the one who wanted them to win the most today. 

Going to take a stroll down to the boozer later, watching it with a mixed group of people. Will try and be reasonable but know that after a couple of beers I'll be in full GIRUY mode if the Spanish win. 

Would love Morata to get a couple goals given the slagging he gets from both the English and Spanish media.

7 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I would suggest not watching the TV today until kick off unless you want to irritate yourself.

I might watch the tennis but with the sound down, as mentioned above they will be crowbarring references to the football in due to Alcaraz being Spanish. 

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Telly off or Scottish Open on today until about 19:59. At which point the TV can be switched on and switched immediately to Irish Broadcaster RTE. 

RTE not fucking about when it comes to their pre-game viewing option 😆

FB_IMG_1720970139300.thumb.jpg.347b62b9ba09d35b67be985d42f029f7.jpg

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

A diddy cup anyway. No one remembers who won the last Euros.

That particular nation have given up on football and gone over to tennis.

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

BBC likely will have less insufferable commentary, but Rio Ferdinand is likely to be in the studio so it’s like choosing between two shades of shite.

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

BBC likely will have less insufferable commentary, but Rio Ferdinand is likely to be in the studio so it’s like choosing between two shades of shite.

Are people forgeting Jenas works for the BBC. The most biased commentator ever. Sees what he wants to see rather than what happened

I'll watch with the sound off and Spanish commentary via a Spanish radio app. I'm trying to learn Spanish do I might make out one word in twenty but that's preferable to listening to the circle wanks in the English studios.

7 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I would suggest not watching the TV today until kick off unless you want to irritate yourself.

I might watch the tennis but with the sound down, as mentioned above they will be crowbarring references to the football in due to Alcaraz being Spanish. 

Thankfully no real Euro guff in the match and Alcaraz is a nae bad player.