Bushey crossbow murders

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

With the suitcases full of body parts being abandoned by Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, I'm beginning to think the news is been written by a TV crime drama script writer. The family of a racing pundit being murdered by crossbow could have been the plot of a Dick Francis pot boiler.

The news is fucking grim. It's pretty much explicitly designed to make people afraid and thoroughly pessimistic about their fellow humans. Deliberately I'd say. The overcast weather in July isn't helping but I'm increasingly feeling like I'm in V for vandetta.

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

With the suitcases full of body parts being abandoned by Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, I'm beginning to think the news is been written by a TV crime drama script writer. The family of a racing pundit being murdered by crossbow could have been the plot of a Dick Francis pot boiler.

The Silence Of The Lambs: 5 Reasons Clarice Is The Perfect Protagonist ...

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Should be easily recognised but I don't think that guy who burnt half his face off ever turned up.

I love a good manhunt and kyle let me down there. Hoping this one delivers.

00209420-1440.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Should be easily recognised but I don't think that guy who burnt half his face off ever turned up.

00209420-1440.jpg

2 inch heels too, it's always the short arses making trouble. @Bairnardo

17 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

00209420-1440.jpg

The guy who burnt his face off was hauled out the Thames deid. 

A guy I knew was murdered using a crossbow. In an amazing coincidence the murder took place in the flat below where my future wife lived.

AND...My uncle, the one who was armed to the teeth, had one. He said it could kill a deer from about quarter of a mile away. Having seen the strength he needed to load it, I don't doubt it. How he never killed anybody is beyond me, a total disregard for security and safety. He tried to shoot a grouse he seen on a football pitch...during a game.

Not too long ago some guy was running about Blantyre with a crossbow, which he fired at the police and then set fire to his house.

This was on a random Tuesday aswell I’m sure.

I have been to Blantyre, it genuinely could have been me.

17 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Not too long ago some guy was running about Blantyre with a crossbow, which he fired at the police and then set fire to his house.

This was on a random Tuesday aswell I’m sure.

I have been to Blantyre, it genuinely could have been me.

Have you got a crossbow?

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A guy I knew was murdered using a crossbow. In an amazing coincidence the murder took place in the flat below where my future wife lived.

AND...My uncle, the one who was armed to the teeth, had one. He said it could kill a deer from about quarter of a mile away. Having seen the strength he needed to load it, I don't doubt it. How he never killed anybody is beyond me, a total disregard for security and safety. He tried to shoot a grouse he seen on a football pitch...during a game.

Was it your uncle or your grandfather that died falling out that tower?

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hopefully not the one in Elgin.

If it was, my commiserations as your ex missus must have been fairly rough.

Worse - the one beside the old Ardler multis.

She was. That's what attracted me to her in the 1st place.

On 11/07/2024 at 20:16, Aim Here said:

More to the point, did he lose one in a house fire recently?

All this talk of cross bows and killing I'm surprised to even see you here. You could be next!